Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 03-19-2011, 06:16 PM

Coleus is on a distinguished road

Jason,

Keep up the good works man, once i am running out of these Reef Roids, i will try yours.

Don't worry about what other ppl saying, just do whatever make you happy. It is impossible to please everyone. What others think do not do jack to you anyway. You have mine support all the way.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:18 PM

paddyob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoaElite View Post

I'm a little disturbed at the blind following this product has, for some reason after Paddy's decided to stop using it people berated him for stopping and proceeded to advocate the product.

I mean come on guys Paddy explained very clearly why he stopped using it but for some reason you continue to use his thread for the promotion of Acan+.

Thanks Levi.

My 70 Gallon build:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66478

My Mandarin Paradise:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72762

I wonder... does anyone care enough to read signatures if you make them really small? I would not. I would probably moan and complain, read three words and swear once or twice. But since you made it this far, please rate my builds.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:32 PM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
First off when a big company takes an intrest in a small company it almost always ends with said small company closing there doors. people are not after healthly competition they want A monopoly and when a company can produce a similar product at half the cost because of them having access to ingredients(at a huge discount of course)and being able to mass produce means that unless we help Jason by word of mouth and buying his acan plus FM is going to be the one on top
Again James stated he's not doing this for a profit, if that's true and he's in it for the general advancement of the hobby wouldn't supplying his product to a producer that can supply it to a greater customer base be his best option?

Then again I personally think it's crazy not to make a profit off such an innovative product but who am I to talk just another opinion on the internet haha.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:40 PM

Aquaria is on a distinguished road

As far as legal labels go I thought u didn't have to post an ingredient if it was below a given % which means u actually don't know all the ingredients to a given product anyway. Also they group ingredients together like the word spices (do u really think that's a transparent ingredient list?
Old 03-19-2011, 06:44 PM

Sry all I ment to say was that if a big company can produce a product at half the cost it mean we will almost always buy the cheaper product since were all trying to save money I mean can u really justify buying jmes product at an increased price if FM's product does the same work?
Old 03-19-2011, 06:47 PM

Also I edited out the last 2-3 lines of my first post in this thread because it sounded like I was promoting his product and I'm not
Old 03-19-2011, 06:53 PM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As far as legal labels go I thought u didn't have to post an ingredient if it was below a given % which means u actually don't know all the ingredients to a given product anyway. Also they group ingredients together like the word spices (do u really think that's a transparent ingredient list?
A half assed ingredient list is still half ass more than a blank ingredient list.

James I would love your input on this, I know you have done your research as your product seems to work why not enlighten us with a little while keeping the major secrets your own?
Old 03-19-2011, 06:59 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

personally i think if anyone doesnt want to buy it because they dont know whats in it ....then dont.....isnt that the beauty of being a consumer...we have the choice to buy if we like and not to if we dont???

so far ive heard great things about what it does and great things about the maker and im not quite sure what the big deal is unless someone has had a bad experience they want to share??

making your own food isnt a new thing and if someone has made an awesome brew and wants to share it with other reefers then i say go for it..

if i made a kickass remedy i sure as hell wouldnt want anyone to copy it either
Old 03-19-2011, 07:12 PM

ya i bet if u added the top 5 ingredients in your product it would help with the people who need to see some stuff listed although i personally think that will open the door to a new thread stating ur keeping 5 ingredients secret and your product must be posion lol even after paddys steller before and after pics :P i mean i can say once i get some lps im going to be using ur product just from his thread i mean the colors he was getting before compared to after are proof alone it works for me
Old 03-19-2011, 07:21 PM

paddyob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sry all I ment to say was that if a big company can produce a product at half the cost it mean we will almost always buy the cheaper product since were all trying to save money I mean can u really justify buying jmes product at an increased price if FM's product does the same work?
Has anyone bought FM? I know locally they definitely do not make their line more affordable, or cheaper.

Acan Plus is well priced at $20. And I have not seen FM priced lower on any coral food locally. So if cost is the factor, then most people would choose AP.

My 70 Gallon build:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66478

My Mandarin Paradise:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72762

I wonder... does anyone care enough to read signatures if you make them really small? I would not. I would probably moan and complain, read three words and swear once or twice. But since you made it this far, please rate my builds.