Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 01-11-2012, 11:54 PM

mike31154 will become famous soon enough

There's already a tax for the air we breathe, it's called the carbon tax.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:49 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

i just bought a half case for $9 not even 8 mins ago......i know this cant be got in newfoundland, imo and ive lived in ab,bc,ont and the maritimes alberta got it pretty good

all the same though if it goes up 10% then my cost of living goes up 10%.....that sux lolppp
Old 01-12-2012, 02:06 AM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by globaldesigns View Post

EDIT: And in regards to legalizing POT, NO WAY!!!! There are already too many dummies behind the wheel, even with illegal drugs, so making it legal just makes it worse. I myself am against this. Give it time, they will make cigarretes illegal, or add smoking to the distracted driving laws. HEHE.
I would argue the legality of a drug doesn't mandate if people are going to be stupid enough to get behind the wheel after, take alcohol for the primary example. A recent study put Canada @ around the 19 billion mark for money spent on Cannabis in 2009, 19 BILLION!!! That's 19 billion dollars handed to drug dealers & siphoned out of the country via drug cartels, do you have any idea what 19 billion dollars per year could do to Canadian infrastructure?
Legalize it, tax it and stop being an American band wagon jumper Canada, people are going to smoke it regardless why not make some cash off of it?

The law was passed in 1923 almost 90 years ago, think of how archaic and blatantly retarded we were as North Americans back then! Until 1920 women in America could not vote, until 1964 there was no legislation prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, or national origin! The law is prehistoric and needs a good make over!
[/endrant]

Some really eye opening facts here if your looking for a read,
http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/ma...tatistics.html
Old 01-12-2012, 02:53 AM

jorjef is on a distinguished road

I always found it odd as to why alcohol is so much more socially acceptable vs. marijuana. Why would one be legal and the other not? Is a person that is drunk any more appealing than a guy stoned ? You can have moderation in both and still function but the stigma of pot if far more unacceptable in most peoples eyes. Strange, just for the record I don't drink or do drugs.....anymore those days are long gone. Ohhh what a feeling what a .....

The price of beer is retarded, but so is a bottle of water! make your choice and enjoy. lol

Last edited by jorjef; 01-12-2012 at 02:58 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:10 AM

mike31154 will become famous soon enough

Kill de wabbit.... & the bankers & lawyers... politicians too... anarchy! Jus doan touches my fishes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxiv3CBMS4M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN51V...eature=related

Last edited by mike31154; 01-12-2012 at 03:17 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:21 AM

sphelps is on a distinguished road

There are some really cool facts regarding marijuana vs alcohol but one of my favorites is how many convicted acts of violence exists involving each. You can guess how many are paired with alcohol but when it comes to marijuana not one single conviction connecting the use of marijuana with an act of violence even exists. Food for thought...

Anyways I like beer
Old 01-12-2012, 03:28 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

this thread is giving me the munchies