Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Hidden Reef

Old 07-30-2007, 08:05 PM

seanoman is on a distinguished road

All I can say is that a simple phone call would have prevented all this frustration. I can personally say that Mike would have been more than willing to reimburse you and probably do something additional for you as well, seeing that you drove from out of town. As you can see, your the only one having a problem and everybody else knows that it was a crazy day for them and they were doing their best!!

Good Job Hidden Reef!!
Old 07-30-2007, 08:14 PM
Banned

Whatigot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanoman View Post
All I can say is that a simple phone call would have prevented all this frustration. I can personally say that Mike would have been more than willing to reimburse you and probably do something additional for you as well, seeing that you drove from out of town. As you can see, your the only one having a problem and everybody else knows that it was a crazy day for them and they were doing their best!!

Good Job Hidden Reef!!
you wanna prevent some frustration?
shut your pie hole.

I want to address everyone here so that it saves me individual replies, the issue between myself and HR is no longer.
Through PM we have worked this out and there is no more need to attck me for this.
Due to the polite and thorough response I recieved through pm from HR I had the good grace to remove my postings and I wish that all of you on this forum would respect that.
I told HR that I would return to shop there again and I will say the same to you.
thank you and apologys to HR for creating the whirlpool of foolery that has engulfed this thread.
again, this issue was addressed by management at hidden reef in a more than satisfactory method and I am now certain that their customer service and care does indeed match their product in quality and commitment and as such I will be a repeat customer.
thank you.

Last edited by Whatigot; 07-30-2007 at 08:20 PM.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

I think this thread is done.

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.