Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Oceanic Corals

Old 10-31-2010, 08:10 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
This is getting very serious so I feel I need to chime in with something very important to- ooo look LOLcats!
I'm sorry, we have a very strict "no cats" policy here on Canreef (ok, I just made that up, but it's a good policy, I think)
Old 10-31-2010, 09:25 PM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road

Reefer I think if anything Paul should be thanking you at this point, I can only imagine the number of people who jumped on over to Oceanic Corals to look at all of these "Extremely illegal corals".

Any publicity is good publicity after all .
Old 10-31-2010, 09:31 PM

marie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
I'm sorry, we have a very strict "no cats" policy here on Canreef (ok, I just made that up, but it's a good policy, I think)

Uh-oh mod fights coming up......isn't Delphinus a cat person? I know Christy is

300g tank
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=86252
Old 11-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

yeah Brad, look out! I've trained my cat in the ninja arts and I may send it over there....to sleep all day on your fuzzy blankets and beg for treats. LOUDLY!

So there!!

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:39 AM

Haloreef is on a distinguished road
Default ORA

I have a few of those funny little black coral plugs, (I won't devulge my source either) Paul already knows.
PS. I don't even like cat fish. 100% dog person.
To each his/her own though.
I can't believe this crap is still going though! I used to have my reservations about the legallity of this a year or two ago and I also voiced them! Paul has long since changed my opinion. I have purchased quite a few frags from Paul and I believe they are what the names advertise. I have been in the store when orders have come in, ( the last shipment that started this again) I have personally helped unpack. I know the country they came from but not the supplier and, I don't care! He (Oceanic Corals) has been checked out buy the tax collecters we call Government and they say it is leagal, end of story!
If some one does not believe the names of the corals they have the right not to buy from that supplier, that, i believe, should also be the end of the story....but I know it won't!
Either way I think you are missing out on some stellar aquaculterd corals.
PPS. When my tank crashed this summer almost all of the corals that suvived were the corals I purchased from Paul. Most of the wild colonies that I had had for years... not so much. I still hate to talk about it!
Long over due but, Thanks Paul!
Keith.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:09 AM

reefermadness is on a distinguished road

Im so confused. I dont know if Oceanic (paul) has stated these are or are not ORA/Tyree corals. He refuses to come out and say a few simple words. IE. These are ORA/Tyree corals and I imported them legally. That is all that it would take to clear this whole thing up. Unlike the people who are mocking me I do not want him to devulge his source/method or anything of remotely close to that.

You guys have smoked me out.....Im dizzy. You win. I DONT CARE. It is not that important to me to fight a whole forum including moderators on something this trival. Like I said I dont even believe in the dang law. I just did'nt think it's fair if one store was illegally bringing in these corals. The only fact here is I dont know how he does it (which is fine) but Paul is the only store I know that is.....maybe one day I be able to walk into a LFS here and see some ORA plugs....but it hasnt happened yet.

I hope at least a few of you can read my posts and understand my heart was in the right place. Unlike what some have said about me....I'm just an honest aquarist who mabye stuck his nose where it wasnt wanted.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:59 AM

reefermadness is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoaElite View Post
Reefer I think if anything Paul should be thanking you at this point, I can only imagine the number of people who jumped on over to Oceanic Corals to look at all of these "Extremely illegal corals".

Any publicity is good publicity after all .
ha....something tells me not to hold my breath for the thank you....but it sure would be a nice surprise.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:38 PM

Oceanic is on a distinguished road

Just so everyone knows, please remember that I am no longer affiliated with Oceanic Corals on a business or Vendor standpoint but still retain my original member name....

Just don't want to confuse anyone with my comments or opinions as they are purely from my standpoint only and not necessarily the opinion of Paul....

Ian
Old 11-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

I realize everyone is having fun here, but this thread has reached the end of it's life.

Closed.