Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 11-26-2004, 03:50 AM

Tarolisol is on a distinguished road

I see it in both, both are probly the most colorful corals out there. My new 210 will be sps and my 18" cube will be zoos. Im so exited
Old 11-26-2004, 04:08 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

I love SPS, but if I can find some nice zoos for the front bottom of my tank, I'm buyin' them!! Zoos are way cool!! Almost as cool as SPS!!
Old 11-26-2004, 05:33 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reef_raf
I love SPS, but if I can find some nice zoos for the front bottom of my tank, I'm buyin' them!! Zoos are way cool!! Almost as cool as SPS!!
bahh they just take up valuable realistat that could be used for SPS
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 11-26-2004, 06:19 AM

EmilyB is on a distinguished road

I tried the reefraft site when I was into zoos (well before my fish ate the zoos...hehehe). They had a paypal system and I ordered.

Then they told me they didn't have those I ordered. So they sent a few new pics and I ordered those. Then they said those were sold out of those as well.

They couldn't figure out how to refund my money so I sent them an invoice.

They paid it. I bet if you live close by they have nice stuff.....
Old 11-26-2004, 06:29 AM

Tarolisol is on a distinguished road

Why does calgary have such bad store when it comes to zoos and sps. Loads of LPS though.
Old 11-26-2004, 12:24 PM

Orion80 is on a distinguished road
Default reefraft

Yes Jason and Jensen the owners are great have been getting sps's and zoos from them already, everything looks great. Thier average prices range from 35 for asmall to 120 for a large or rare item. They are great on arrangeing the best shipping time, so as the fish/corals are in the air the least, but they may end up taking a few day to actually ship it to u. They are lucky b/c they have a brother or cousin, do not remmber which that hand picks most of their stuff across seas, they both orionate from the Phillipeans but get stuff from all over. As we all know it is illeagel to import from the phillipeans at the moment due to their bed collection practices.

Their most recent stuff is in their forum section under albums.

Adie
Old 11-26-2004, 03:03 PM

AJ_77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reef_raf

one for the archives...
Old 11-26-2004, 03:33 PM

Willito is on a distinguished road

Like EmilyB said, they have very nice stuff but it's not always available when you order. I have tried about 3 times to get what was on the website and each time it was sold or not available. Having said that, I am in the midst of putting in another order of SPS that just arrived. Will let you know how it turns out.

I did visit their shop this past summer when I was there, and I have to admit their stocks are amazing.
Old 11-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ_77
one for the archives...
I've always liked zoos!! I re-aquired some awesome pink ones from Christy at the last meeting, and the 4 of them so far have become 8 or 9! I've just never seen really nice ones, or my tank would have tons of them.
Old 11-26-2004, 08:25 PM

OCDP is on a distinguished road

Hey,

Zoo's have gotta be my second favourite out there... I hardly have any in my tank because it's still kind of new.. 3 and a half months! But that website does have some really nice zoos indeed... but what's with the price tags?? I would think about ordering some of them... if I COULD haha..

If anyone has any extra zoo's they dont want, you can gladly donate them to OCDP's boring, beginner reef