Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 03-31-2016, 01:11 AM

Jaws is on a distinguished road

The seller has contacted me since posting this and we've worked out a compromise. If he follows through then I'm going to leave it be since I'm a reasonable person. Stay tuned...
Old 03-31-2016, 01:23 AM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
The seller has contacted me since posting this and we've worked out a compromise. If he follows through then I'm going to leave it be since I'm a reasonable person. Stay tuned...
Been following this thread all day and I'm glad it appears to have been resolved equitably. Will continue to look for updates so that we will see if things work out and promises made are followed through.

Good for you to maintain your cool over what could be an expensive and nasty situation. PROPs my friend (does anyone even still say this?)

Anthony
Old 03-31-2016, 04:33 AM
Darth Moderator

WarDog will become famous soon enough

Canreef staff want to remind everyone that it is your responsibility to do your homework when buying items listed here in the buy and sell. Now I don't know any of the circumstances in this case (because none of the parties seemed to have PM'ed any staff) but if you are planning on purchasing a couple thousand dollars of equipment from out of province, it might be a good idea to get photos, serial numbers, etc, before any commitments are made. Both parties in this case are outstanding members and no action will be taken. I am glad to hear that this is trying to be resolved... privately.
Old 03-31-2016, 04:37 AM

iamfrontosa is on a distinguished road
Default .

As others have already said. Hopefully, it will all worked out for everybody.
Old 03-31-2016, 08:24 AM

Etaloche is on a distinguished road

I had a situation somewhat similar to yours recently. Wasn't sold something under the impression that the equipment was something else, but I received a faulty unit. The seller and I actually resolved the issue just earlier today and I ended up with a very nice coral that I've always wanted. The seller was very generous with the whole situation. I hope it will be a happy ending for you as well.