Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 12-05-2014, 05:12 AM

MCC is on a distinguished road

Update list of what I still want:

LPS:

Purple Torch --> 3-4 heads
Gold Torch - this can be a frag
Orange Plate
Acans - different colors prefer at least 4-5 heads. --> Specifically looking for pink/blues/yellows. NO purple or reds/oranges

Soft Corals --> has to be mounted on some small rubble:

Ricordias - MAINLY Blue/Purples, but orange/green if the price is right. I got many of these, but don't mind buying more since rics are my favorite coral.
Red mushroom

SPS --> These ones I m looking for small colonies not frags or huge $$ pieces (multi branches to small fist size):

Yellow Greenish Milli
Green Slimer
Purple Bonsai - Branching Kind
Blue Acro of some sort

Or any SPS small colonies you wish to sell for cheap that you want to get rid of in your tank. I will see if I like. I don't know much about the 'names' or prices of SPS.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Proofed by Wheelman

Cujo#31 is on a distinguished road

I have quite a few nice lookin softies up. A couple pcs will have to be pulled off rock, or I could sell attached for a little extra depending on size of rock, or I could pull them and re-attach to small pc of rock for u
Old 12-12-2014, 08:15 AM

Update list of what I still want:

LPS:

Purple Torch
Gold Torch
Orange Plate
Acans - different colors prefer at least 4-5 heads. --> Specifically looking for pink/blues/yellows. NO purple or reds/oranges

Soft Corals --> has to be mounted on some small rubble:

Ricordias - MAINLY Blue/Purples, but orange/green if the price is right. I got many of these, but don't mind buying more since rics are my favorite coral.
Red mushroom

SPS --> These ones I m looking for small colonies not frags or huge $$ pieces (multi branches to small fist size):

Yellow Greenish Milli
Blue/Purple Acro
Yellow/Pink Acro

Or any SPS small colonies you wish to sell for cheap that you want to get rid of in your tank. I will see if I like. I don't know much about the 'names' or prices of SPS.
Old 12-23-2014, 06:03 PM

BuMP!

Still looking for the above items. Any SPS that is not tiny frag sizes are my priority.

As well as Acans/Rics as always to fill out my gardens
Old 12-23-2014, 06:48 PM

Slyguy00 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCC View Post
BuMP!

Still looking for the above items. Any SPS that is not tiny frag sizes are my priority.

As well as Acans/Rics as always to fill out my gardens

You are pretty Damn picky for someone looking for so much. I don't think it's gonna come to you. There are tons of people selling tons of nice stuff. Go out and get it! I know for a fact Ryan Ericsson has almost everything you want.. Do you expect him to deliver it to you?

Last edited by Slyguy00; 12-23-2014 at 06:50 PM.
Old 12-23-2014, 07:17 PM

csaba911 is on a distinguished road

I have green hammer coral about a good Cantaloupe size. Where are you located.
$100
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419365820.774446.jpg
Old 12-23-2014, 07:20 PM

Dont waste your time man, this guy claims he wants everything then tries to low ball you. Told me he wanted my maxspect razor, so I drove all the way out to vancouver for him to back out. He has been to every persons house in the lower mainland, all of which have incredible selection and prices. If he really wanted anything his tank would be full by now. Instead he insists on bumping his post 4000 times in hopes someone will give him something for nothing. Sorry for the rant, but iv just about had it with this post and this guys antics.
Old 12-23-2014, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyguy00 View Post
Dont waste your time man, this guy claims he wants everything then tries to low ball you. Told me he wanted my maxspect razor, so I drove all the way out to vancouver for him to back out. He has been to every persons house in the lower mainland, all of which have incredible selection and prices. If he really wanted anything his tank would be full by now. Instead he insists on bumping his post 4000 times in hopes someone will give him something for nothing. Sorry for the rant, but iv just about had it with this post and this guys antics.
Wow.. somebody is in a grinch mode today.

First off... please ask everyone I been to. Reef Pilot, Albert, salty23, KPG007, acepumping, ryan, Michael, boomboom, anthony, snail puffer, timbits. I paid every price they asked for..know your facts buddy. I m confident to name their tags here because I know I didn't wrong anyone.

And yes I bought everything.. from everyone here, except from you because you do live quite far from me. I didn't waste your time by making an appointment and cancelling. I pmd you about your rics and once I knew you lived far I said i will pass. No harm done there.

As for your maxspect. I apologized for that, as it didn't cover the 4 ft tank as I wanted. I know you live in Abby, and I did recall i gave you money for your gas. Sorry I can't buy back your time.

Last edited by MCC; 12-23-2014 at 07:45 PM.
Old 12-23-2014, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csaba911 View Post
I have green hammer coral about a good Cantaloupe size. Where are you located.
$100
Attachment 13626
Wow that a nice size, but I am in Vancouver. Also I m looking for torches only now. Thanks!
Old 12-23-2014, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCC View Post
Wow.. somebody is in a grinch mode today.

First off... please ask everyone I been to. Reef Pilot, Albert, salty23, KPG007, acepumping, ryan, Michael, boomboom, anthony, snail puffer, timbits. I paid every price they asked for..know your facts buddy. I m confident to name their tags here because I know I didn't wrong anyone.

And yes I bought everything.. from everyone here, except from you because you do live quite far from me. I didn't waste your time by making an appointment and cancelling. I pmd you about your rics and once I knew you lived far I said i will pass. No harm done there.

As for your maxspect. I apologized for that, as it didn't cover the 4 ft tank as I wanted. I know you live in Abby, and I did recall i gave you money for your gas. Sorry I can't buy back your time.

O I know my facts "buddy" You think I'm the only one who thinks this?? Hahah give your head a shake dude. Pull your head out of your ass and figure it out. over 1200 people have viewed this thread. Dont think bumping it anymore is gonna help. And I know you have gone to peoples house to get coral. I also know you lowball and expect everything for nothing. You paid the prices they ask because you didn't have a choice, but we all know you tried. And I'm over the light, thats just one of many reason i think your a joke. I have heard numerous people complain about the same things I am with you so think what ya want. If you want to buy coral then do it. Between Dave Thomas Ryan and Kelly, if you can't find what your looking for theres a problem.