Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 07-28-2014, 12:06 AM

Kay's Reef is on a distinguished road
Default A few SPS & Frags Left for sale

So I decided to shut my tank down as I don't have the time for it anymore and so am selling everything in stages. First to sell are the corals and I have had a huge amount of interest already with the corals I had and have sold loads in the past couple weeks. I do have a few sps colonies and frags left for sale, not many, but have to sell these soon, so that I can move onto the selling the rest of the stuff. I will be selling the live rock for $5 per lb, has a lot of stuff growing on it aswell as some remains of sps that had been attached so will be some great rock to have. I can only sell the rock that doesn't have exisiting coral attached at the moment, but as soon as the rest is sold everything will be up for grabs. Here is a link to my photobucket of the corals I have left. The pics aren't that great as were taken on my phone. Pleease message me for pricing on the ones you are interested in.
Thanks
http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/cherrycola1/library/
Old 08-18-2014, 03:18 PM

Kay's Reef is on a distinguished road

All corals sold