Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 07-05-2014, 01:49 AM

Saltnoob is on a distinguished road
Default live rock for sale and tanks

i have about 700 lbs of live rock for sale i would like 3$lb zero pests on it nice big pieces and small pieces also i also have a few tanks a 100gallon marine land cube tank with stand and glass top i would like 300$ for that a 180 gallon starphyre side overflow tank i would like 300 for the tank both tanks no scratches i have a couple skimmers available also 1 diablo and one octopus ill get the name of them later i would like 300 each i have a mp40 used for 4 months if that i would like 350 for that and still have a 550 gallon tank i would like gone but its not a hurry cause sometime i want too keep it but if someone makes me an offer and i like it i might sell it i have no pics anymore but all are in excellent condition if you would like to come take a look let me know 780 695 2269 later people hope you guy all enjoy you weekend
Old 07-05-2014, 05:27 AM

mikekost is on a distinguished road

Do you have any rubble? Im in need of about 5lbs of rubble and maybe 10lbs of rock