Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Reef Supply Canada

Old 02-10-2014, 02:34 AM
Rest In Peace

Doug has disabled reputation

This was grown under a 120 on my little sps tank.

Going with the 2080 on my new tank when Nick gets it in. And my pump and who knows what else.....
Old 02-11-2014, 05:56 AM
Vendor

nrosdal is on a distinguished road

Here is a shot of my tank from tonight. Most sps are still just frags but starting to grow in slowly and so are the aptasia but i am working on that.

it is a 120g 4ft aquarium lit by 2 Evergrow D120s (first gen).

Left Side:

Right Side:

Here is how i have the lights mounted:

Old 03-07-2014, 12:33 AM

SteveCGY is on a distinguished road

60 gallon cube with IT2060 about 16" above tank at 40% both channels in these pictures. Purchased from nick. Awesome lights and awesome guy to deal with

Old 04-10-2014, 01:14 AM

scott_r is on a distinguished road

Just got my Evergrow IT 2012 in this morning....love the light. Very solid contruction, simple controls and as a bonus you get the mounts and a remote. Very happy with the purchase so far and the seller was very good.

Cheers!!
Old 04-17-2014, 10:55 PM

Coral Hoarder is on a distinguished road

got a d120 today will be puting it over my 29 galon bio cube how high should i be hanging it above the tank and what intensity should i set it to i have lps and softies mainly lps tho

some pics of the light
Old 04-18-2014, 02:01 AM

Bean is on a distinguished road

What's the average wait time for these lights, I ordered the IT2012 on the 5th of this month but it's still apparently waiting fulfillment. I've sent a couple emails but not really getting any responses. Maybe I'm just being impatient, oh ya, hello everyone.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:07 AM

SteveCGY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
What's the average wait time for these lights, I ordered the IT2012 on the 5th of this month but it's still apparently waiting fulfillment. I've sent a couple emails but not really getting any responses. Maybe I'm just being impatient, oh ya, hello everyone.
I received mine in a couple days. Funny thing was tracking said it was in BC still as I was unwrapping it.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:20 AM

Strange, I did send an email about a week ago and was told that the lights were in, just waiting on the lenses. I was told that the light could be shipped out right away and the lenses would be in Friday or this Monday and shipped separately but I opted to wait to have it all shipped together. I thought they'd of shipped by now but nothing so far, no tracking number has ever been given so I'm assuming that nothing has been sent with no response to my two emails today.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:14 AM
Vendor

nrosdal is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

I have had a bit of an issue with lights taking a lot longer from order to receiving them then previous as well as ordering a normal amount of what would normally be needed and selling 3-5 times that for the last month or so. I have added a bunch extra as the way it has gone the last few orders is causing a wait and that is not what should be happening. But it should all be sorted out shortly with more being stocked and ordering more extras in case volume stays as high as it has been recently.

As for yours Bean, i hate to say it but i screwed it up and your light that was set aside for optics to be added was accidentally sent out I have another batch coming in next week and will express ship it to you as soon as they get here. Sorry, i am not sure how i did it... But emailed ya with my apologies and a small bribe that will hopefully buy a little more patience until the new batch comes.

As much as i would love to say that no mistakes are ever made it would not be true. But hopefully i can get this one sorted out for you asap. Please feel free to pm, email, or call if you have any questions.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:21 PM

Ha ha, ok, I got your email Nick. No bribe was necessary but I do appreciate it. I apologize for seeming pushy but I've never dealt with Reef Supply so was just a little unsure of how things would go. Looking forward to getting them as people seem to love the light. Again, thanks for your response.