Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 12-01-2013, 03:40 AM

wreck is on a distinguished road
Default lf: jebao wp25 anyone have them in stock?

Old 12-01-2013, 05:40 AM

GoFish is on a distinguished road

Reefsupplycanada.com... Fast shipping, super customer service
Old 12-01-2013, 06:27 AM

jason604 is on a distinguished road

Try this site I'm about to order mine. http://www.fish-street.com/jebao_wp-...00l_wave_maker. They have the 12 mode version which reefsupplycanada only has 6 mode and 1$ for replacement eyes and free kits. I'm prob gonna order 10 extra eyes just in case lol

Last edited by jason604; 12-01-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:29 PM

Thanks for the replies. Do these pumps come with a power supply? Or do u have to order one?
Old 12-01-2013, 03:40 PM

They come with everything you need

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason604 View Post
Try this site I'm about to order mine. http://www.fish-street.com/jebao_wp-...00l_wave_maker. They have the 12 mode version which reefsupplycanada only has 6 mode and 1$ for replacement eyes and free kits. I'm prob gonna order 10 extra eyes just in case lol
$14 for shipping?? Reefsupplycanada sells the same 12 mode export version as that site, plus you'd get to spend your money in Canada, and if you contact Nick through canreef I believe he gives deals to members. He has replacement lenses too for cheap, which you may not even need, just an option

Good luck in whatever you decide!

Last edited by GoFish; 12-01-2013 at 03:47 PM.
Old 12-01-2013, 04:08 PM

I agree I would like to spend my money in canada. I have sent nick a message through his website just waiting on a reply!!!
Old 12-01-2013, 05:38 PM

kacairns is on a distinguished road

$14 in shipping from fish-street is still better then the $10 in tax + the shipping + the $14 additional costs tacked on from other places, easily end up between $20-30 a unit more expensive here in Canada depending on how many you buy.

Honestly, if there is such a big support for keeping money in Canada, you shouldn't be buying this pump anyways... because all you're doing is paying extra to cover import fees of the company you're buying it from (read shipping), a profit, plus now on top of it if you don't spend X amount of $ to get free shipping, you end up paying shipping for the 2nd time on a single product!

With that said, I bought 2 of these from fish-street about 2 months ago, I ordered on a Thursday night, had them delivered to me on the next Wednesday, not even a week for delivery. I paid $178 for them both including shipping, and I got a bunch of other things like probe holders and so on at the same time. That included $28 in shipping. From the cheapest you'll find here in Canada, unless you qualify for free shipping, you still pay $20+ in shipping, plus $21+ in taxes and end up paying $21 more per pump then going closer to the source to buy. I'd rather have saved $42 and bought something else here in Canada then paid inflated prices for same product =)
Old 12-01-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacairns View Post
Honestly, if there is such a big support for keeping money in Canada, you shouldn't be buying this pump anyways... because all you're doing is paying extra to cover import fees of the company you're buying it from (read shipping), a profit, plus now on top of it if you don't spend X amount of $ to get free shipping, you end up paying shipping for the 2nd time on a single product
You know of a wave maker manufacturer in Canada? Please share. If they have the settings and quality the wp's do even better! I would totally recommend that option in the future. If you buy overseas 100% of the money will end up in china, if you buy in Canada, then at least the profit on top of the bulk cost stays here. I'm personally a proud Canadian, there's nothing wrong with supporting our economy. It may cost slightly more, nowhere near $42 more. And instead of waiting 8 days, he can have his wave makers in 2 days, that may just be worth the extra few dollars.

Let us know how it goes wreck

Edit: just realized my earlier post said he has replacement lenses for cheap, my mind was thinking about something different...oops

Last edited by GoFish; 12-01-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancity View Post
You know of a wave maker manufacturer in Canada? Please share. If they have the settings and quality the wp's do even better! I would totally recommend that option in the future. If you buy overseas 100% of the money will end up in china, if you buy in Canada, then at least the profit on top of the bulk cost stays here. I'm personally a proud Canadian, there's nothing wrong with supporting our economy. It may cost slightly more, nowhere near $42 more. And instead of waiting 8 days, he can have his wave makers in 2 days, that may just be worth the extra few dollars.

Let us know how it goes wreck

Edit: just realized my earlier post said he has replacement lenses for cheap, my mind was thinking about something different...oops
Im waiting for a reply from nick. But I sure will!!
Old 12-02-2013, 11:42 PM

Kraken hooked me up!