Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 02:21 PM

mandyplo is on a distinguished road

Omg its Zoaelite! Can I have your autograph? <3
Old 09-06-2012, 03:16 PM

GracieLou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkoD View Post
and then theres people posting threads about how their fish died and people respond with condolences.

Id be embarrassed to post that one of my fish died. It would mean that i did something completely wrong.
Quote:
bad news again. moorish idol is dead and already have eaten by crabs
Sorry but I had to!
Old 09-06-2012, 03:21 PM

MarkoD is on a distinguished road

Yeah well at least I did everything I could, as I documented it so others could learn from it.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:09 PM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have a few things to say. WRT milli's some are extremely hairy or polyp crazy and some are not. The sunset is one of thou from all the pictures that i have seen. super hairy with lots of polyp extenions.

2. Doing a water change may in fact cause the polyps to exten in or out. REASON the elements in the water change may have what the coral needs or what the coral is trying to reach out too. Or the water change may clear out something that the tank has in that is effecting the coral. Now that is going to depend on the WATER CHANGE SIZE.

Now Marko I have never met you before, However I speak my mind and i have been spoken to about my words you can say. I don't kiss butt for a more professional language since this is a family board and more people at a younger age use this. But you do come across as a very cocky person as your crap dont stink. Now i'm sure you are a great guy as some members have pointed out. may be its the board life that people dont get to meet you and you are the first to help out someone. But you are the first to flame someone or point fingers.

sorry buds that is just me speaking the truth. Like my Wife has always told me AIN'T KARMA A BIT.CH.

But I feel that this thread is going to be close to be closed. if you have issues with some one take it tp a PM. If you have said something to someone that was totally offside rude, well expect it back 3 fold.

other then that, if you are having issues still with your tank, PE may be the LED's arent for you
or the lights are to high.
may be your Water changes arent big enough
or some thing in the food that is causing your corals to react.
is it just that coral? or do you have a yellow watchman goby they love milli's

I dont know.

if you are still stumped pm me your number I can call ya and offer some advice or chat what i have done before.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:24 PM

thats all good and i appreciate brute honesty because im the same way. I dont sugar coat anything, for anyone

but i honestly think its the people in this forum that have the problem. I have zero issues with anyone else, in real life or on the internet. people on this forum seem to be so sensitive to everything, especially when not taking their advice

its like some people on here like to act more important than they really are; and they dont like being talked back too or challenged

Last edited by MarkoD; 09-06-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:14 PM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

Quote:
thats all good and i appreciate brute honesty because im the same way. I dont sugar coat anything, for anyone

but i honestly think its the people in this forum that have the problem. I have zero issues with anyone else, in real life or on the internet. people on this forum seem to be so sensitive to everything, especially when not taking their advice

its like some people on here like to act more important than they really are; and they dont like being talked back too or challenged
But aside from it all people like us have to tone it down alot of the times cause other people are'nt like that

anyways enough said on that. my offer stands still hope ya figure this problem out.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:50 PM

Thanks for the offer. But I think this is just the way it is. Maybe once it grows out more the polyps will spread out and more of the skeleton will be exposed
Old 09-06-2012, 09:17 PM

pseudonym is on a distinguished road

***** ****** you guys.

GROW UP. This is seriously unbecoming of adults. If you don't have anything nice to say, shut your mouth.

I was just commenting on the maturity of this board to a friend. Last thing I expected was this crap. MarkD, you need to not be so defensive. Nate.. dude, chill the hell out. Your way isn't the only way. The rest of you.. and some of you I have met.. stop participating in the circle ****. THIS is not the impression I got when I met you guys, nor one that I would think you would want to have.

Act like adults please. This is what I expect of children in high-school and not grown men.

Last edited by Doug; 09-07-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:42 PM

don.ald is on a distinguished road

^^^^^^ a participant is as a participant does^^^^^^
Old 09-06-2012, 09:46 PM

pseudonym is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by don.ald View Post

^^^^^^ a participant is as a participant does^^^^^^
Thank you for an example of what I was talking about.
Closed Thread