Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2011, 06:48 AM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaneatspie555 View Post
try feeding in different places every day ten the fish wont go to the normal spot when ur in the room i noticed that worked with me i never fed the fish from the same spot 2 days in a row and when im in the room wich is always they do whatever they want unless there hungry they will stare at my

Yeah, we've tried that....but they still hang out on the left side...that's also where the door is into the store......but maybe I'll try it again! ANYTHING! LOL....unless they're stuffed FULL they hang out there all the time!

On another note, really thinking I want a Powder Blue Tang in there, possibly try adding my Orange Shoulder again as he has grown well.....I have both tangs in the store....but should've done it when I put the tank back together.....I have 2 Yellow's that fight allllll the time....and the rest don't care...there's 6 in there but 2 have issues! Reason I want to add the Powder blue is that he is fat, healthy and we really don't have blue in the tank....I also want to add the blue spot jawfish we have but there is one area of the tank that is still uncovered and for sure he would get out! ARGH