Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > BC Interiors

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2011, 08:41 PM

2pts is on a distinguished road
Default Florida Ricordeas

Kelowna / Kamloops / Vernon people...

This order currently at 64 Rics

We are doing a group buy - 9.50 a ric through a reputable wholesaler.

http://www.thefragtank.ca/forum/index.php?topic=1540.0

The seller will ship.

I spoke to Rich (a partner of eco-reefer) there, to ship 50 rics to my door (Vernon) overnight via fed ex would be $50.

I will get 20 for sure, Starry 5, Crussett 5, Sick Lid 5, Fisher 5, BeginnersluckPG 5, Bkelly 5, Ashr 3 (or 4 ), Kevo23 3, Sunoka 3, Imloovinit 5.

If we could get xx more for our area then with the $50 shipping it basically becomes $10.50 / ric (plus whatever taxes there are on these). Edit we are over 50 pcs so now shipping will marginally go down per unit, Rich said he can fit upto 100 in the box for $50 shipped.

They get in a cetain percentage mixed colours and so that is the same ratio they ship them out. Other wise they end up with all of one colour left over.

So for example if he gets in 300 rics with 100 orange, that is 33% orange (the actual percentage varies but I am told usually 30-40% orange is normal ), so if we order 50 we would get 16-17 orange. I think it would only be fair to divvy the order on the same percentage.

I will pay for mine via email bank transfer as that is what Rich prefers (it costs him less) though he does accept pay pal as well. When we are ready, everyone else would have to arrange payment for themselves, as I can not afford to pay for all 50 or so myself.

I could drive out the Kelowna orders and meet someone around Wood Lake. Kamloops we would have to talk and come up with something.

Last edited by 2pts; 11-07-2011 at 05:04 AM.