Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 10-25-2011, 05:40 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough
Default big thanks to "fishoholic,fishytime,jphong,blueworld"

ok shout out for some thanks to laurie(fishoholic) for the frogspawn i got last night the size of my head lol wow that thing is huge lol thanks girlie

thanks doug(fishytime) for bringing me some frags from edmonton since im not driving its very hard to get around and doug was nice enough to run to blueworld in edmonton and pick some things up for me.....btw your tank is stunning and its funny to know im not the only house with the radioactive blue glow coming from the windows lol cheers mang

thanks ken at blueworld for holding onto the frags that john(jphong) had dropped off for me a few weeks ago, i know your in the business of selling frags not holding them so it was greatly appreciated and yet another reason why blueworld is such a great store to deal with, have always enjoyed your service

and to my little buddy john(jphong) big thanks to you for sure, not sure if your on here these days but i gotta say man not many people would have done what you did and im extremely happy today for the frags you sent to me

heres a little sneak peek, last year when i had to sellout my zoa tank john bought my nuclear green and purple death colonys they were quite big and it saddened my heart to even sell them but life at the time wasnt allowing me to have a tank so i had no choice but to get rid of them......this year john had to take a break from the hobby and sell his set up.he offered me a frag back of the purple deaths and the nukes and wouldnt accept payment for them he said and i quote " dont worry about it buddy, im just glad to see you get them back"

so last night i got my frags from john from doug and to my amazement the are 12 heads of nuclear greens and 11 heads of the purple deaths, they are opened up this morning and looking great .i def did not expect this and am in wow once again in this hobby just how close alot of us are and how friendly alot of us are.

cheers guys and good karma is behind you all

heres a pic taken this morning once the t5's kicked on

Old 10-25-2011, 06:35 PM

Flash is on a distinguished road

denny, you also need to thank me for not stealing them from the tank while we were holding them!!! lol jk

you named some good people there! glad with have such great friendships that started on a forum!!!

Fb- edmonton fish coral and hardware buy and sell!
Old 10-25-2011, 06:38 PM
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
denny, you also need to thank me for not stealing them from the tank while we were holding them!!! lol jk

you named some good people there! glad with have such great friendships that started on a forum!!!

haha lindsay thank you for not stealing them lol i bet alot of people came in and were like i want that lol thanks to all you guys at blue world , i was hoping to come up and pick them up in person but not driving these days so its hard to get to edmonton, but im working on it i think me and my roomate are gonna come up for a weekend here soon cheers and thank you for taking care of my babieshehehe
Old 10-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

I know exactly what you mean. Some of the best people I know, I've met on the fish boards (Canreef & BCAquaria). From talking to others, not every forum is like this. Positive karma to all of you out there. Keeping things friendly and helpful is what being part of this online community is all about.

Peace,

Anthony (sounding very Hippy from not enough sleep = worked till almost 5am)
Old 10-25-2011, 06:53 PM
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic View Post
I know exactly what you mean. Some of the best people I know, I've met on the fish boards (Canreef & BCAquaria). From talking to others, not every forum is like this. Positive karma to all of you out there. Keeping things friendly and helpful is what being part of this online community is all about.

Peace,

Anthony (sounding very Hippy from not enough sleep = worked till almost 5am)

ever since ive joined this site ive met ALOT of people and visited every store i could, since ive joined ive always tried to help others ive went to peoples houses and ive found people set ups or products ive given countless things away and ive never asked a dime for any of it, i ran ads on kijiji offering to help new people help in starting(cause we all know what its like being new),and im happy to see others do the same

pay it forward

very friendly and close we all are, we all have our feuds or disagreements but at the end of the day the majority of us are here working together as a group to find success in this hobby.

ill continue to do so as long as im here and i hope others do the same

cheers all!!!
Old 10-25-2011, 07:55 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Thanks Denny I hope it fits in your tank ok
Old 10-25-2011, 09:06 PM

Money pit is on a distinguished road

I know who I'll be hitting up for frags in a few months when they grow out
Its great to hear you got the pallys back after having to give them up. It sucks when life kicks you in the balls, but it makes it all the better when things turn around.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:27 PM
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money pit View Post
I know who I'll be hitting up for frags in a few months when they grow out
Its great to hear you got the pallys back after having to give them up. It sucks when life kicks you in the balls, but it makes it all the better when things turn around.

believe it or not nukes and pd's are everywhere now i see them all the time where as one time they were really pricey like 20+ dollars a head and couldnt be found as most people hid them and rarely told anyone they had them lol

nitemares(think thats the spelling lol) is what i want hehe
Old 10-25-2011, 11:51 PM

fishytime will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
thanks doug(fishytime) for bringing me some frags from edmonton since im not driving its very hard to get around and doug was nice enough to run to blueworld in edmonton and pick some things up for me.....btw your tank is stunning and its funny to know im not the only house with the radioactive blue glow coming from the windows lol cheers mang

cheers guys and good karma is behind you all
Your very welcome bud.....was really no big deal....it seems as though Laurie and I have become the Cowtown/Etown or E-town/Cowtown shuttle.....have run quite a few things up there for people.....like you said its just good karma.....I personally will be needing to call in a few favors in the near future so I dont mind handing them out.....Im just glad the frags from BW and Lauries frogspawn made the trip ok

Thanks for the tank compliment mang

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
nitemares(think thats the spelling lol) is what i want hehe
if you want nightmares, try watching "The walking dead" right before bed
260g mixed reef, 105g sump, water blaster 7000 return, Bubble King SM 300 skimmer, Aqua Controller Jr, 4 radions, 3 Tunze 6055s,1 tunze 6065, 2 Vortech MP40s, Vortech MP20, Tunze ATO, GHL SA2 doser, 2 TLF reactors (1 carbon, 1 rowa). http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50034 . Tank Video here http://www.vimeo.com/2304609 and here http://www.vimeo.com/16591694
Old 10-26-2011, 12:08 AM
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishytime View Post
Your very welcome bud.....was really no big deal....it seems as though Laurie and I have become the Cowtown/Etown or E-town/Cowtown shuttle.....have run quite a few things up there for people.....like you said its just good karma.....I personally will be needing to call in a few favors in the near future so I dont mind handing them out.....Im just glad the frags from BW and Lauries frogspawn made the trip ok

Thanks for the tank compliment mang

if you want nightmares, try watching "The walking dead" right before bed

you know my number buddy and im always glad to help in anyway i can

ps....that show is awesome coming from a hugeeeee zombie fan.....its only a matter of time before they take over the world

reminds me i should bumb the ol zombie thread lol thanks