Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Pictures

Old 01-28-2004, 11:01 PM
UnderWorldAquatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by teevee
A restocking fee? This is getting out of hand. You guys should have taken a few classes or at least some advice on how to run a business before jumping into this.
this had nothing to do with us....
please "watch" your choice of words... thanks
Old 01-28-2004, 11:04 PM

Chad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderWorldAquatics
Quote:
Originally Posted by teevee
A restocking fee? This is getting out of hand. You guys should have taken a few classes or at least some advice on how to run a business before jumping into this.
this had nothing to do with us....
please "watch" your choice of words... thanks
Your just a re-seller are you not? I don't think there is an issue with UnderWorldAquatics..

Old 01-28-2004, 11:06 PM
UnderWorldAquatics

if anyone has a problem, question, or complaint, please call us at
(250)763-2098
we will be handling all west coast business relations...
Old 01-28-2004, 11:10 PM
UnderWorldAquatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad

Your just a re-seller are you not? I don't think there is an issue with UnderWorldAquatics..
We are the exclusive west coast distributor of Sun Aquatics products. All west coast business relations will now go through us at UnderWorld Aquatics

We have no knowledge of previous transactions....

We will be making customer satisfaction #1 as we do with other avenues of or business.
Old 01-28-2004, 11:55 PM

newreefy is on a distinguished road

In response to weather or not I tried the bulbs with the different ballasts......I did. I also let venki know this. I am not doubting venki that the bulbs worked fine on his electronic ballast but the point is that I verified that they would work on my magnetic pulse starts ballasts before I bought them. And well they didn't along with other people’s non electronic-ballasts. The reason I let the restocking fee slide initially was i was just so frustrated with the whole thing. Now I look at this and realize how weird the whole thing is. I am not trying to turn people away from sun aquatics....just let them know about the situations with the 175w bulbs and the unseen disclaimer(about tar ballasts)......and the return policy! From what I hear the 250w and 400w bulbs seem to be impressive. I guess I am just one of those suckers that gets scr**ed.
Old 01-29-2004, 01:25 AM

BCOrchidGuy is on a distinguished road

Sadly you may be but it sits as an example for everyone else who is or was considering trying the bulbs out. I'm not impressed, at this point I think he should be shipping you out two bulbs and forget about who did what or that they worked on his equipment... Satisfy the customer, period.

Doug

PS this seriously damages the reputation of Sun Aquatics in my opinion, a make up gift of two bulbs to the customer would surely help restore some of the damage but not all of it.... Kyle you may be the distributor but you're in a bit of a hornets nest now, like it or not, someone has to do something.
Old 01-29-2004, 01:50 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderWorldAquatics
if anyone has a problem, question, or complaint, please call us at
(250)763-2098
we will be handling all west coast business relations...
So if I have a problem with the 6 bulbs I bought am I suposed to contact you? I sent my money to venkiw and that is who i will continue to deal with on my purchases prior to you. after all if there was a defective bulb how would you reinburse me monies that I never paied you? I understand you want to let people know you are the new source of the bulbs, but the seller was Venkiw when a lot of people bought them operating under sun aquatics and that is the vendor we still have a right to deal with, not "Kyle's fishtank cleaning service" or "Joe's tank repair" or J&L, or Underworldaquatics.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 01-29-2004, 02:13 AM
UnderWorldAquatics

I understand what your saying Steve, I just want customers to feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns on Sun Aquatics products. As a distributor network is being setup, Sun Aquatics products will be distributed through UnderWorld Aquatics for BC, WA, OR, and CA...
If you are located in the mentioned regions, Underworld Aquatics will be handling customer service from know on... Im very sure that everyone will be satisified with our level of customer service, unsatisfactory situations will be rectified as best as we can........

Again, please feel free to contact UnderWorld Aquatics (250)763-2098

Old 01-29-2004, 02:26 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Guys, can we keep this thread about comparing the pictures? Vendor rating and announcements have separate forums, thanks!
Old 02-14-2004, 01:38 AM

venkiw is on a distinguished road

Guys,

The day I received the bulb from bob, one of my repeat buyer wanted a 175 watts 10K. I was out of stock at the time but he was so desparate for a bulb that he asked me if I had any returned bulbs (I normally discard them). Bob's bulbs just arrived that day so I told him as such, and gave them to him at 50% price.

Sent the bulb the same day to the client, he now has three bulbs 175 watts 10k on his system with TAR ballast.

Response from cleint:

The bulbs are all working fine and he sent me a note indicating his satisfaction with the prodcut and the he would recommend our products to anyone looking for a bulb.

Venki

PS:- I have since refunded the money to Bob the entire amount he paid to the original buyer.