Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 03-05-2011, 05:11 PM

phi delt reefer is on a distinguished road

lol thats what must make it "unique"
Old 03-05-2011, 05:17 PM

Twinn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintaow View Post
I've not found anything in mine yet. But everything at that place seems very pricing for all cash sales. Just a thought.
People like this **** me off. Brand new account and only one post. Guessing you own a store that does not sell Royal Nature. Jintaow
Old 03-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Vendor

BlueWorldAquatic is on a distinguished road

Shhhhh!!!

Don't tell the supplier, they may increase the price for the extra trace elements....

Ken - BWA

Store Location

Twitter

Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 07:14 PM

RedCoralEdmonton is on a distinguished road

lol that is too funny, maybe you need to roll the bucket to evenly disperse the added benefits bahaha....

Steve
Old 03-05-2011, 08:23 PM

Snappy is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear that Wes, as with anything from Coral Master you have a money back guarantee so I will gladly take the salt back & refund your money. This is the first I've heard of any foreign objects being found in the salt but things can happen. I've had "one off" issues with many things over the years but recognize it for what it is and don't let it taint my opinion of the manufacturer or the retailer unless they refuse my claim. I am still confident that the actual salt in the bucket will kick a$$ on anything else out there because I know it is a great product and use it personally as do several other reefers I respect. I would suggest in the future that if you have an issue you may want to let me or whoever the selling retailer is know about the problem so we can fix the issue instead of just airing "dirty laundry" in public trying to stir the pot. Anyway as mentioned if you want to return the salt (please do) I will be happy to refund your money in full. Again I apologize for the inconvenience but if I don't know there is an issue it's tough for me to fix it.

Greg

Last edited by Snappy; 03-05-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:23 PM

Snappy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinn View Post
People like this **** me off. Brand new account and only one post. Guessing you own a store that does not sell Royal Nature. Jintaow
Agree 100%

Greg
Old 03-05-2011, 08:37 PM

tparsons is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the support Gregg!

As the North American Distributor for Royal Nature Salt I can stand behind the salt 100%. We use this salt in our facilities and most of the stores who sell this salt across Canada have switched over to using it for their coral systems as well.

I apologize for the inconvenience and problems.

I am sending this link to the manufacturer - Ron Harel - for his follow-up and quality control.

Please bring your salt back into Greg and he will replace your salt for another bucket or give you a refund, no hassels. I would prefer that you give the salt another chance, as I am as certain as Greg is that this is not a regular issue and that you will be VERY happy with the salt once you have a new bucket.

Please be sure that any products purchased through our supply chain have full customer support and we will never leave you stranded.

Last edited by tparsons; 03-05-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:59 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

One other person on reef central found the same as you Wes, 4th post down http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=1947927 overall people said they like the salt but.....

It's good that the company is willing to replace it, but I don't know if I would trust salt that people have found bits of plastic in. Very well might just be the odd bucket but I would not want to be the one who wound up with it.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Rest In Peace

Doug has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintaow View Post
I've not found anything in mine yet. But everything at that place seems very pricing for all cash sales. Just a thought.
Not to mention, if you're going to come out shooting like that, at least put your location in your profile.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:30 PM

viperfish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappy View Post
Sorry to hear that Wes, as with anything from Coral Master you have a money back guarantee so I will gladly take the salt back & refund your money. This is the first I've heard of any foreign objects being found in the salt but things can happen. I've had "one off" issues with many things over the years but recognize it for what it is and don't let it taint my opinion of the manufacturer or the retailer unless they refuse my claim. I am still confident that the actual salt in the bucket will kick a$$ on anything else out there because I know it is a great product and use it personally as do several other reefers I respect. I would suggest in the future that if you have an issue you may want to let me or whoever the selling retailer is know about the problem so we can fix the issue instead of just airing "dirty laundry" in public trying to stir the pot. Anyway as mentioned if you want to return the salt (please do) I will be happy to refund your money in full. Again I apologize for the inconvenience but if I don't know there is an issue it's tough for me to fix it.
Way to go Greg! Too bad you had to find out in such an indirect way or I'm sure this would have been settled long before now!