Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 01-04-2011, 03:50 AM

sweet ride is on a distinguished road

have you checked out the LFS in GTA. you'd be surprise what they have in there tank. As per the other post just keep a keen eye.

Last edited by sweet ride; 01-05-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:10 PM

reef_to_reef is on a distinguished road

Hey, been a while since I have been on here.. I need to shut down my tanks.. some of you know the zoanthid collection I have, you name it I have it.. I am not shipping, no time. Pick up only GTA Canada !
Old 01-06-2011, 03:17 AM

oupulino is on a distinguished road

I sent you PM reef to reef
Old 01-06-2011, 08:35 PM

ScubaSteve is on a distinguished road

Check out some of the smaller US vendors, they'l ship to you. I've been able to track down some pretty snazzy ones for pretty cheap at a few places. My favourite guy to use is Neptune's Cove. Email him (Bill if I recall correctly) and ask him for the stock/pricelist. You can find pics of most things on his website but the site is weird... you have to right click on the image and go "view image" to see the full size version. Apparently he's an aqaurium guy, not a web designer.

I've used 5 different guys in the US multiple times and have only ever had one experience with a F*** up due to UPS being retarded. Bill at Neptune's replaced the entire order at no cost and even threw in some extras for the inconvenience.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:17 AM

Jeff000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
Check out some of the smaller US vendors, they'l ship to you. I've been able to track down some pretty snazzy ones for pretty cheap at a few places. My favourite guy to use is Neptune's Cove. Email him (Bill if I recall correctly) and ask him for the stock/pricelist. You can find pics of most things on his website but the site is weird... you have to right click on the image and go "view image" to see the full size version. Apparently he's an aqaurium guy, not a web designer.

I've used 5 different guys in the US multiple times and have only ever had one experience with a F*** up due to UPS being retarded. Bill at Neptune's replaced the entire order at no cost and even threw in some extras for the inconvenience.
Odd that he would ship, I had a couple private sales ship to me. But for a company to thats a huge risk. CITES has some huge fines for illegal importing of live goods.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:56 AM

Carrera75 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff000 View Post
Odd that he would ship, I had a couple private sales ship to me. But for a company to thats a huge risk. CITES has some huge fines for illegal importing of live goods.
It's not illegal to ship Zoos and Ricordeas to Canada from the US. I have had them shipped with great success, in fact I have recently been in touch with Bill (from Neptune) and I can assure you that he does ship to Canada. He is a great guy to deal with.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:00 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvr75 View Post
It's not illegal to ship Zoos and Ricordeas to Canada from the US. I have had them shipped with great success, in fact I have recently been in touch with Bill (from Neptune) and I can assure you that he does ship to Canada. He is a great guy to deal with.

+1 i think the hard part is finding good ones like the above mentioned that want to go through the extra hassel for the same dollar