Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 04-02-2010, 12:30 AM

hapki88 is on a distinguished road

Is the Bio Cube still avail?
Old 04-02-2010, 12:31 AM

hapki88 is on a distinguished road

Is the bio cube still avail?
Old 04-02-2010, 12:49 AM

tinman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon D View Post
I am moving out of the province and looking to sell the contents of my tank. This includes: 1 orange Percula Clownfish, 1 Black Percula Clownfish, 1 Hawaiin Flame Angel, 1 Brown Tang, 1 Yellow Tail Damsel, 1 Small Yellow Goby, 1 Mandarin Goby, 1 Diamond Goby (Sand Sifter), 1 Black Redi Seahorse (female), 1 Green Chromis, 1 Dark Green Goby (Sand Sifter), 3 Sand Starfish, 2 Small Starfish, 1 Bulldozer Shrimp, 2 Cleaner Shrimp, 1 Horseshoe Crab and approx 6 Algae Hermit Crabs. Also one good sized piece of orange and green live coral. Also available is approx 200lbs of Figi Live Rock (Dyed Purple), 100lbs of sand and 4 1/2 pails of high quality reef salt (orange lid). I poured my heart and soul into this tank over the last 3 yrs and all fish are in premium condition. Also available are numerous additives for algae maintenance, vitamins for fish and everything needed to keep the tank running good. This would be the IDEAL package for someone who has purchased a tank and is looking to get into Salt Water. I can also include the 58 Gallon tank, canopy light, stand and pump in the package for the right price. I am hoping to sell the entire contents to someone but am also open to offers on individual items. I have spent well over $7000 in the tank over the last 3yrs getting everything balanced and running right, the live rock alone cost almost $1600. I know I cannot get back all money spent but please make me a fair offer and we can go from there. I am located in Calgary in the NW.

I've had a few suggestions and questions on price so if someone is willing to buy the entire contents of tank I'd be willing to let it all go for $1500, $2000 with tank, pump and all accessories. I feel that is a fair price but feel free to give me an offer if you don't think so.
pm'd
Old 04-02-2010, 12:56 AM

Brandon D is on a distinguished road

Yes bio cube is still available.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:35 PM

Only items remaining are the submersible pump (will flow 250gph), power head and approx 100lbs of sand. The sand is free to who ever wants to come and get it and I'd let the pump and power head go for $40 for the pair. Thanks
Old 04-03-2010, 10:09 PM

Ok I'd really like to get this thing cleaned up before I move so who ever comes to get the sand (which is still in the tank) you can have the remaining pump and power head for free, also found a few canister filter additives that you can have as well. Thanks
Old 06-13-2010, 08:43 AM

Everything gone, thanks to all.