Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 11:39 PM

Borderjumper is on a distinguished road

whats the brothers log on name?
Old 08-19-2009, 12:00 AM

24storm is on a distinguished road

I am not sure. He has a tank his mom has a tank and his brother has a tank not sure if his mom and brother are on here for sure. Just warning people to be careful is all.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:09 AM

Carmen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andestang View Post
The Flame was already sold
Dang..........Well this is not really looking like a transaction I want to be tied to at this point......
Thread not looking too good...

45 Gallon Cube with 10 Gallon Sump, Lighting 8 bulb T5, Vertex IN 80 Skimmer
-2 Occelaris Clowns, Engineer Goby, RBTA, Peppermint Shrimp
Old 08-19-2009, 03:43 AM

aussiecoral is on a distinguished road

Wow this thread is getting exciting, first off for borderjump u screw me over buying alot of frags from you jacking up with high price, I thought you were a nice person I guess I was stupid to buy anything from you. 24storm I did not said to sell you a fish and I did not owe you anything, the way you post on post it seem you disrespect me, do you really want a piece of me that's not cool man. You told people that you got my address and so what, if you want a piece of me make sure you know who you are dealing with. You guys think I'm this cheap I don't think so. Carmen I were gonna sell the flame fish to you since I know doug at red coral if you want to know more if I'm cheap or not you can ask doug after hearing what you had said it makes me sad. Chill peps
Old 08-19-2009, 03:48 AM

24storm is on a distinguished road

I have not said i want a piece of you!!!!! I bought that fish from you??? Your girlfriend or wife tried to catch that fish near a half hour when i was there remember????

We then agreed you would call me once you sold off some of the rocks any of this sound correct???

Not a big deal just trying to warn others you can still make this right if you chose to. Sorry if your taking it the wrong way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiecoral View Post
Wow this thread is getting exciting, first off for borderjump u screw me over buying alot of frags from you jacking up with high price, I thought you were a nice person I guess I was stupid to buy anything from you. 24storm I did not said to sell you a fish and I did not owe you anything, the way you post on post it seem you disrespect me, do you really want a piece of me that's not cool man. You told people that you got my address and so what, if you want a piece of me make sure you know who you are dealing with. You guys think I'm this cheap I don't think so. Carmen I were gonna sell the flame fish to you since I know doug at red coral if you want to know more if I'm cheap or not you can ask doug after hearing what you had said it makes me sad. Chill peps
Old 08-19-2009, 03:54 AM

aussiecoral is on a distinguished road

It's weird so many pep pm me so many times to buy my fish and since I didn't get a chance to get back they start saying stuff about me that's good to know, there are so many fishes at the local fish store why don't you guys buy it from don't have to go crazy on canreef
Old 08-19-2009, 04:24 AM

Van-rookie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiecoral View Post
It's weird so many pep pm me so many times to buy my fish and since I didn't get a chance to get back they start saying stuff about me that's good to know, there are so many fishes at the local fish store why don't you guys buy it from don't have to go crazy on canreef
Old 08-19-2009, 04:25 AM

Carmen is on a distinguished road

AussieCoral -- I did not call you cheap nor mean to offend.?????

Really I just wanted a Flame angel!

The problem is that people get excited when they are looking for a favorite fish...like me ....and hope they get it! When we don't hear back or find out from other poster that it sold it's disappointing. Best thing when posting to sell on canreef is just be upfront, pm back as soon as you can and let people know where things stand. Then there will be less misunderstandings.

I too have met you Aussiecoral and don't judge you or "think you are cheap"??? Not sure where that came from???

Anyways, good luck with your sale. Sorry I offended you.

45 Gallon Cube with 10 Gallon Sump, Lighting 8 bulb T5, Vertex IN 80 Skimmer
-2 Occelaris Clowns, Engineer Goby, RBTA, Peppermint Shrimp
Old 08-19-2009, 02:19 PM

yeeg is on a distinguished road

I'm cheap...And I admit it...Just ask the guys at RC...

650G Mixed, 5 - Lumenarc 250w 10K, 4 - Tunze Turbelle 6101 w/7095, BK 250 External

650# - Tonga LR, 49 sps, 9 lps, 4 softies, 10 mush/zoas, 1 clam

Blonde Naso, Sohal, 2 Yellow Tangs, Juv Emperor, CBB, Achilles, Kole, Solar Fairy Wrasse, paired pencil Wrasse, Cleaner Wrasse, Blue lined rabbit Fish, 8 clowns, lawnmower blenny, mandarin dragonet, sand sifting goby, abalone, tux urchin, black spiny urchin, 4 cleaner shrimp, 1 fire shrimp, 150+ snails/crabs/conches
Old 08-19-2009, 03:58 PM

Coleus is on a distinguished road

Talking about cheap. Hmm any one has any coral for free? I will gladly take them
Closed Thread