Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Calgary

Old 06-25-2009, 12:55 AM

aquatic_rice is on a distinguished road

lol. hahaha ya got me!

well those didnt count cuz i could get it when we meet up for pickup on the order

im gonna be upgrading so i might be eyein some equipment.
(unless you consider this a hijack, then i guess i will disregard your post )

and is that why you offered to donate your frag? if thats the case i will humbly accept

i checked out your thread kien, but i dont see any pics? or is it just my damn comp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
what was that about jacking threads?!?! :P

In the next couple of weeks I am going to be shutting down my 90 gallon and parting it out probably. I'll be posting in the buy sell soon enough but figured I'd give my fragalot order buddies first dibs (there, see, still on topic, sort of, ish.. :P ) hehe, anyway, I'm replacing it with a 150 gallon so I pretty much have to buy everything all over again. What I have for parts and stuff is in my signature right now. Let me know if any of you guys are interested in any of the big ticket items like tank, stand, protein skimmer, light, etc..

Last edited by aquatic_rice; 06-25-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:55 AM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquatic_rice View Post
lol. hahaha ya got me!

well those didnt count cuz i could get it when we meet up for pickup on the order

im gonna be upgrading so i might be eyein some equipment.
(unless you consider this a hijack, then i guess i will disregard your post )

and is that why you offered to donate your frag? if thats the case i will humbly accept

i checked out your thread kien, but i dont see any pics? or is it just my damn comp?
The whole damn thread is full of pics! It must be your comp :-)
Old 06-25-2009, 06:06 AM

id be interested in the skimmer, koralia 1, and maybe the quiteone 3000... oh and ill grab the rainbow monti colony too

your tank is awesome! lemme know if your gonna sell some frags ill start a kien order goin

oh and fragalot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
what was that about jacking threads?!?! :P

In the next couple of weeks I am going to be shutting down my 90 gallon and parting it out probably. I'll be posting in the buy sell soon enough but figured I'd give my fragalot order buddies first dibs (there, see, still on topic, sort of, ish.. :P ) hehe, anyway, I'm replacing it with a 150 gallon so I pretty much have to buy everything all over again. What I have for parts and stuff is in my signature right now. Let me know if any of you guys are interested in any of the big ticket items like tank, stand, protein skimmer, light, etc..
Old 06-25-2009, 08:38 AM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Quote:
id be interested in the skimmer, koralia 1, and maybe the quiteone 3000... oh and ill grab the rainbow monti colony too

your tank is awesome! lemme know if your gonna sell some frags ill start a kien order goin

oh and fragalot!
Oh, and all this equipment is like 2-3 months old because in May when I started getting into SPS' I upgraded to this 90 gallon tank from a 55 gallon softies and fish with live rock. I sold mostly all my equipment from the 55 gallon to buy all this new stuff for my 90.. two months later I'm doing it all over again, haha, stupid money pit hobby

edit: a lot of my frags came from (and will be coming from) our fragalot order(s)! (there, still on topic :P )
Old 06-25-2009, 02:12 PM

hummer is on a distinguished road

WOW I can't wait till we have a kienalot group order! I would be in for that.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:19 PM

Phanman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
id be interested in that suncoral. how big of a piece is it?
Probably the size of your palm
Ill bring it for you anyways when pick up happens. If you want to trade something small for it, cool. If not ill give it to you anyways, lol.

Id be interested in Kiens phosban reactor if you get rid of it. oh and of course that rainbow monti, haha...

So any word when the order is actually coming?

3x20g Display Established June 08|Koralia nano, 1, 4|Euroreef Skimmer|250W MH retro kit|Mag 18 return|RODI
120g Display Established Jan 1, 09|Vortech MP40|Koralia 4|I-Tech 100 w Tunze 9410.04A|Aquactinics Constellation 7x54W|Mag 18 return|RODI

Last edited by Phanman; 06-25-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:22 PM

well i got a reply from burc yesterday saying that sat shipment is fine. asked if i could pick up in the mornin (sat), which i can.
edit:will be arriving on saturday

i checked the fedex site and it said most places are closed on sat or sun, and pretty much all of them are nopickup on ground and express deliveries. I dont use fedex much so im not exactly sure how this will work, but i think you can schedule a pickup n stuff. im sure burc has it all figured out
so if thats the case, ill be picking up the package sat morn (wutever time they're open) and you can pickup at the NE location.
edit: picking up sat mornin

once i get the tracking info ill let u all know.

phanman, wut kinda stuff you interested in for trade?

Last edited by aquatic_rice; 06-26-2009 at 01:39 AM. Reason: my head was in the clouds
Old 06-25-2009, 07:04 PM

Phanman is on a distinguished road

Just make sure that you can pick up from Puralator on sunday. Dont want the box sitting there all night till Monday....

I'll trade for anything really. Just no mushrooms or leathers or softies etc...zoo's, sps, monti's, or anything. Let me know what your willing to frag up. Something small is fine

3x20g Display Established June 08|Koralia nano, 1, 4|Euroreef Skimmer|250W MH retro kit|Mag 18 return|RODI
120g Display Established Jan 1, 09|Vortech MP40|Koralia 4|I-Tech 100 w Tunze 9410.04A|Aquactinics Constellation 7x54W|Mag 18 return|RODI
Old 06-25-2009, 07:16 PM

hummer is on a distinguished road

NE!! Nooooooooooooooooo!
lol j/k...I guess I'll make the 45min trek over there. Drop by some lfs along the way. I think there's a 7-11 on 17th there. I'll pick up a couple slurpees as promised.

Quote:
well i got a reply from burc yesterday saying that sat shipment is fine. asked if i could pick up in the mornin (sun), which i can.

i checked the fedex site and it said most places are closed on sat or sun, and pretty much all of them are nopickup on ground and express deliveries. I dont use fedex much so im not exactly sure how this will work, but i think you can schedule a pickup n stuff. im sure burc has it all figured out.

so if thats the case, ill be picking up the package sun morn (wutever time they're open) and you can pickup at the ne location.

once i get the tracking info ill let u all know.

phanman, wut kinda stuff you interested in for trade?
Old 06-25-2009, 08:47 PM

jepree is on a distinguished road

hahahaha im so down for a KIENALOT group order!!! and wow thats one nice tank kien!!!

oh and phanman if your still interested in the pagoda/cup/scroll whatever its called its sitting in the tank so you can take a look at it before you decide if you want it or not!

on a totally different, off topic, jacking thread style note: WHO HAS WATCHED TRANSFORMERS ALREADY? im so itching to see it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummer View Post
WOW I can't wait till we have a kienalot group order! I would be in for that.