Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Calgary

Old 06-23-2009, 08:10 PM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Sweet!

Oh, and I have decided to donate my frag of that free colony to aquatic_rice, as a thank you for taking time off work to receive our frags that never arrived, and dealing with Burc in the aftermath. So, frag a piece for everyone else and keep my piece for yourself David.

cheers!
K.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:30 PM

hummer is on a distinguished road

"he said there will be a bunch of free frags." - gives me the impression that there will be extra on top of the free colony and purple zoo. =)
I'm just happy that it's coming.

Yeah, thanks david for all your work on this. Since I just started collecting coral I don't have much I can donate. But to show my appreciation, I can bring you a Large slurpee when I pick up my coral.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:24 PM

aquatic_rice is on a distinguished road

appreciate the kind gesture kien , but there should be enough to go around (dont know the size of the colony but i guess well c)... anyways i wouldnt want to take away your precious! haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
Sweet!

Oh, and I have decided to donate my frag of that free colony to aquatic_rice, as a thank you for taking time off work to receive our frags that never arrived, and dealing with Burc in the aftermath. So, frag a piece for everyone else and keep my piece for yourself David.

cheers!
K.
i hope there is! but if jepree receives this time that means youll have to get him one too! haha j/k (sorry jeff, your not special .... ok u can have some of mine haha!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummer View Post
"he said there will be a bunch of free frags." - gives me the impression that there will be extra on top of the free colony and purple zoo. =)
I'm just happy that it's coming.

Yeah, thanks david for all your work on this. Since I just started collecting coral I don't have much I can donate. But to show my appreciation, I can bring you a Large slurpee when I pick up my coral.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:33 PM

jepree is on a distinguished road

david is an ass lol

yea i don't need frags cuz i might be doing a a tear down and doing a puffer tank pretty soon. so a feeler thread might be going out soon to see interest on live rock, brain corals, maze corals, favites, chalices and other lps, sps, softies ect...
Old 06-23-2009, 10:59 PM

ooh, i would be interested in some live rock!
Old 06-24-2009, 01:11 AM

sorry kien, i got first dibs. (or we could both raid his tank and split it 50/50.... dont tell jeff )

...and stop hijacking the thread! haha

havnt heard anythin from argentiner and phanman. Lemme know wut you two think about whats been discussed. wut works for you?

Last edited by aquatic_rice; 06-24-2009 at 01:14 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:40 AM

Argentiner is on a distinguished road

I'll be gone Thurs all day, Fri late and Sat all day, coming back Sun mid day sometime. It doesn't matter to me if you want to hold the frags for me, or order them a different day. Either would be great. Thanks!
Old 06-24-2009, 05:50 PM

Phanman is on a distinguished road

anytime is good with me, just has to be during the day if its a weekend.

EDIT:
I have a black sun coral that ive neglected spot feeding for the last month or so that started out at 25+ heads... has about 10+ heads now that opens up every night so if you keep feeding it it will come back for sure. Just dont have the time to spot feed the sucker, lol. If anyone has anything they want to trade for it let me know... really anything ill probably take besides mushrooms or leathers, lol. Small frag of an sps, chalice, or zoo would be nice... not asking for much.

3x20g Display Established June 08|Koralia nano, 1, 4|Euroreef Skimmer|250W MH retro kit|Mag 18 return|RODI
120g Display Established Jan 1, 09|Vortech MP40|Koralia 4|I-Tech 100 w Tunze 9410.04A|Aquactinics Constellation 7x54W|Mag 18 return|RODI

Last edited by Phanman; 06-24-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:48 PM

id be interested in that suncoral. how big of a piece is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanman View Post
anytime is good with me, just has to be during the day if its a weekend.

EDIT:
I have a black sun coral that ive neglected spot feeding for the last month or so that started out at 25+ heads... has about 10+ heads now that opens up every night so if you keep feeding it it will come back for sure. Just dont have the time to spot feed the sucker, lol. If anyone has anything they want to trade for it let me know... really anything ill probably take besides mushrooms or leathers, lol. Small frag of an sps, chalice, or zoo would be nice... not asking for much.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquatic_rice View Post
id be interested in that suncoral. how big of a piece is it?
what was that about jacking threads?!?! :P

In the next couple of weeks I am going to be shutting down my 90 gallon and parting it out probably. I'll be posting in the buy sell soon enough but figured I'd give my fragalot order buddies first dibs (there, see, still on topic, sort of, ish.. :P ) hehe, anyway, I'm replacing it with a 150 gallon so I pretty much have to buy everything all over again. What I have for parts and stuff is in my signature right now. Let me know if any of you guys are interested in any of the big ticket items like tank, stand, protein skimmer, light, etc..