Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aquatic Addictions

Old 03-28-2009, 04:42 PM

Aquatic Addictions is on a distinguished road
Default Sale this weekend

Hello everyone!!!

Well after getting a few projects done in store we are going to have a sale this weekend (Sat Mar 28th and Sun Mar 29th) We have made available numerous frags of SPS, Zoanthids and so on. SOOOO.....All frags will be on sale this weekend starting at $18.99 and up. These are not your average size frags either. None of this 4-5 polyp thing. Certain frags will be a buy two get one free!!!

As an added bonus for SUNDAY ONLY( for those who enjoy it ) the Canucks game will be on the TV in store (start time 4pm against Chicago) and I want to have some fun as they are my one and only team and in the stretch to the playoffs!!!

Everytime the canucks score a goal we will take 10% off your till ring out (livestock only sorry) immediately if you are at the register or you can total the percentages by hanging around and waiting to see if they score more!!!!This will only apply to those who are in store from the start of the game .

Should you come in after the game starts you will still be elegible to recieve 10% off one time should the canucks have scored. (which I know they will)

Also....should any Canuck score 3 or more goals (hat trick for those that do not know ) or if all three forwards on one line each score a goal (go RPM line!!!)we will give one lucky person
50% off their Live stock purchases!!!

You may be asking yourself "if the game starts at 3:30...the store closes at 6pm....game wont be over?"....
we are staying open until the game finishes and the store clears!!!!!!

So come on in and enjoy two great Canadian pastimes with us...our beloved Canucks...and the greatest hobby available....our saltwater worlds!!!!

We woud also like to extend a enormous thank you to Haloreef, Niloc16, Dkcrx, and Brickwood ( all in no particular order guys )for their extensive efforts and gargantuan help in getting our 280G display tank up and running! Might even have to write their names on the available seats by it and the TV !!!
Old 03-29-2009, 03:25 AM

phillybean is on a distinguished road

Awesome sale, wish I lived in Abby

I must admit I did lose a little respect for AA though...Canuck fans

PS. What if there is a blow out and the Canucks score ten?

Nm, I just realized how crazy that idea was that I said
Old 03-29-2009, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillybean View Post
Awesome sale, wish I lived in Abby

I must admit I did lose a little respect for AA though...Canuck fans

PS. What if there is a blow out and the Canucks score ten?

Nm, I just realized how crazy that idea was that I said

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! not just "A" fan but "THE" fan lol and its only Dan not the rest of us ha ha.

I wont let him see the end of your post but I am guessing if there is a blowout then it will be a bad day for AA but its what he wanted to do for the game and for all you guys/gals to have some fun!

Just wanted to mention as a side note too that we will be accepting donations at the front counter (will be a jar of some sorts) for "The Reptile Guy".

Mike rescues several animals (mostly the scaly ones ) and does birthday parties and events to showcase the animals, inform and educate, and of course make some revenue to help for the care of these wiley critters.

It has been an extremely slow month for Mike and times are quickly getting tough as he does this out of his own pocket and kindness of his heart even having to sometimes buy the animals just so they can be taken care of properly.

He is presently moving into the store for more of a showcase as well as to sell/house some of the baby geckos and other cool reptiles he is getting allowing him to make a living and to care for all these critters. We would like to do what we can and ask others to help as I am sure you can imagine it does not take long to get behind on bills when you are housing and heating this any animals!!!!
This way he can make sure the utmost care and attention is given to Helga (BIG SNAKE) and the others including Mack (ringtailed Lemur) which some of you have met.

As you can see he is an avid Canreef surfer!!!

We appreciate any and all donations our patrons could give in his time of need. We are hoping to raise at least $1500 which in turn will allow him to breathe a sigh of relief at least for a couple of months. He does this strictly from his own pocket and the kindness of his heart. Lets see what we can give back to him We look forward to seeing everyone tommorow!!!.

Last edited by Aquatic Addictions; 03-29-2009 at 05:22 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:29 AM

Chowder is on a distinguished road

Hey Niki, my wife wants to know if the Lemur will be there tomorrow. She really wants to pet it?

Chris
Old 03-29-2009, 05:43 AM

Just spoke to Mike "The Reptile Guy" and he is going to bring Mack (Lemur) and others to educate people and watch the Canucks win AGAIN (phillybean ) after 3:30pm.

OH NO YOU DIDNT DISS MY NUCKS!!!

Dan
Old 03-29-2009, 05:57 AM

Chowder is on a distinguished road

Ya I believe my wife for the first time will make me drive her to a LFS.

Chris