Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 03-15-2009, 04:43 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

this is already being used, and is an old theory.. the only thing new in this is how it is created using radio waves. problem is he doesn't say how much power he needs to put out the radio waves.

this is simply hydrogen generation. do a search on browns fuel and you will find a lot more info, I am currently researching a system to put on my diesel that puts out 4L/min of HHO. with this on my truck I will see a fuel mileage improvement of up to 50% and a 100hp gain. now this is on a 7.3L diesel, but it is pretty impressive to see 7000lb trucks with a 444Cubic inch engine getting almost 30mpg in town and 45mpg on the hi-way. I am just trying to decide which design to go with now. the way it works is the addition of HHO speeds up the flame front inside of the cylinder and also gives you a 100% burn of the fuel by acting as a catalyst. not only do you get better gas mileage and power but you also get way cleaner emissions.

now what I am looking at is basically hydrogen injection, to totally power a car/truck on hydrogen alone is still quite a way off due to the power it will take to produce enough HHO to power a engine on its own
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.

Last edited by StirCrazy; 03-15-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:45 PM

Diana is on a distinguished road

I found it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDHT0...eature=related