Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 03-09-2009, 03:26 AM

globaldesigns is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Another reason I would never take a chance with them or anything that can take out a tank.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:19 PM

Douglas is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear about the loss. I have a cucumber in my tank, but it hasn't moved since i got him, and seems to be happy where he is. I didn't know they were so toxic. As long as nothing picks on him, and he stays put, thing should be fine.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:02 AM

jaydsl is on a distinguished road

wow mine moved non stop , all over the glass and rocks , i thought he was cool thats why i got him , the family named him our big black turd , he seemed happy and had him in my 55g for about 4 months no probs but just as i moved every thing over to the 150g and he cad to find the one pump that was open if it wasn't for that i think every thing would have been fine from move , couple hours after move the fish found a hole to live and started to eat already , even some crabs and snails died , brittle star seems fine so far and toad stool , frog spawn aswell seem so far for now , well now i guess i can finish the stand and hood and lights , will be adding that stuff to tank journal , if my plan come true it will be cool , as i work in a finishing shop , polyester piano finish is in my head ,