Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Tailored Aquatics

Old 11-20-2008, 09:45 PM

Tailored Aquatics is on a distinguished road
Default Not just Marine

I just thought Id take the time to Introduce everyone to the freshwater side of Tailored Aquatics. We have at the moment four great freshwater additives, two of which are fantastic freshwater fertilizers. Amazon Elements is a multi element fertilizer with high levels of potassium, calcium and magnesium (and more) designed to restore these levels in freshwater after being depleated by flora in a densely planted system. Amazon Iron is a super concentrated chelated iron designed to bring out the lush red highlights in certain plants and can be used in conjunction with Amazon Elements. Both Are Nitrate and Phosphate free! Totally invert safe and will not cause an algae bloom even if mistakenly overdosed. Please check out the freshwater section of www.Tailoredaquatics.com for more details.
Thanks for reading,
Brad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ielements.jpg (24.0 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by Tailored Aquatics; 11-22-2008 at 01:56 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:05 PM

Tailored Aquatics is on a distinguished road

A freshwater product review I thought id share from another forum:

"I've personally used the Amazon Iron and was very impressed with the results. I've used other types of Iron in the past and noticed that the Iron levels in the tank quickly disappeared. That because most brands use non-chelated iron which is less expensive but precipitates out of the water very quickly. You end up having to add Iron to your aquarium much more often with the non-chelated type and you can also run into toxicity problems with your fish and inverts. Within days of using the Tailored Aquatics Iron, all my red plants went from a pale, greenish red colour to a bright vivid red. Once they went red, they stayed red. I'm very happy with the quality of the product"- BCAquaria http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16175
Cheers,
Brad