Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 09-09-2008, 01:03 AM

atcguy is on a distinguished road
Default Underwater large Framed pictures for sale

I was a dive instructor back in 2001 in grand cayman islands and bought 2 original photos framed from the famous photographer Cathy Church I cant get photos to upload at this time but send me a pm and I will send photos to personal emails.. The pictures were around 300 US each and I want 150 each now.. The first is a close up of two clown fish in an anenome .. The fish are bright bright orange on a fairly dark picture.. Amazing.. Remember these are not prints they are actual pictures that have been developed on real photo paper so the color is amazing,.. Its large at around 3 feet by 2 1/2 feet // the second is 2 stingrays at stingray city... a bit smaller around feet by 2 x 2 1/2 feet.. Its a blue picture with sugar white sand bottom... All I can say is I want to keep them but just have no room in my small house.. If you have a room with tanks and want some gorgious artwork to fit the theme of the room pm for pictures... later