Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aqua Digital > Fauna Marin Ultra Lith & Support

Old 08-28-2008, 05:54 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

Hi

No you dont need a reactor at all this is the beauty of the fauna range it is very flexible in its whole approach

Naturally to get the BEST performance then look at running the whole Ultra Lith system, but again you dont need the reactor you can use the media bags

but to start with I would suggest adding Min S to that list for sure.

Here you can find our manual for our balling light method to calcificate reef tanks. This kind of calcification is the most popular in germany and meanwhie more then 80 % of reefers use this method succesfully

http://www.faunamarin.de/bedienungsa...ethode_eng.pdf

I will be running a balling light tutorial thread with special guest Claude from Fauna Marin to answer all questions on this forum in a few days
Old 08-28-2008, 06:18 PM

Reefer Rob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I will be running a balling light tutorial thread with special guest Claude from Fauna Marin to answer all questions on this forum in a few days
Cool! I've wanting to try the Fauna Marin additives in my 3 part to see if I notice any difference in my corals. When OA gets their stock in I'm giving it a try. Looks like a nice system. I have 1 or 2 questions for Claude when you start the thread.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:21 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

we have stock coming in late next week i will talk to Wendell about getting some for you. we are doing starter kits, we are also doing the profiLux stand alone doser with the kits included.

I will get the balling thread going tomorrow and Claude will be along to answer all questions that i struggle with