Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Calgary

Old 06-12-2008, 03:23 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

Pleased to see the package arrived so early. Then again, for what I paid to ship it (27lbs!) - well it better have arrived on time. Got your email and already replied. Thanks again Calgary! Dave @ wicked

Quote:
Originally Posted by exentity View Post
It's here! The package arrived close to about 9am. I have looked at everything and it is all there and look good. Those sponges and the carpet look amazing! I will call everyone now.

Dave: I sent you an e-mail, please read.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Banned

exentity is on a distinguished road

Half of the frags have been picked up now. I wanted to take this opportunity to tank everyone in the group order for making this happen.

Also, a THANKS to Dave for his efforts and timely responses. Thanks for the corals, they have great color. and I hope to see them grow out to large colonies. Also thank you for the wicked epoxy, I tried it and that stuff is STICKY. Much better than the other stuff I have been using.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:20 PM

Anytime, and pleased people are happy with them. I always try and throw in a few freebies when I have room. And that epoxy is great stuff, I have many repeat buyers including several that got their first tube for free Use that epoxy quickly as it sets up wicked fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exentity View Post
Half of the frags have been picked up now. I wanted to take this opportunity to tank everyone in the group order for making this happen.

Also, a THANKS to Dave for his efforts and timely responses. Thanks for the corals, they have great color. and I hope to see them grow out to large colonies. Also thank you for the wicked epoxy, I tried it and that stuff is STICKY. Much better than the other stuff I have been using.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:36 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Yes, thanks Dave and thanks Anthony (cool name BTW ). Great meeting you. Hope those zoos do well for you!! Let me know how they look.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:01 PM

angelic is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks Guys!!

Thanks Anthiny and Dave!! My Zoes are so cute and look like they will grow to be very beautiful!!!

Anthony nice to have met you and seen your tank--s I will def be in touch for further Reef talk and so on.

angelic

I love freshwater Angelfish!

Am really starting to love soft coral!

Another love is Koi..Most people say they are dirty fish. I think they are regal and love that they are old! I dream of owning nice Koi..So if you have the real deal for an incredible deal *grin*
Old 06-13-2008, 10:35 AM

Your feedback on canada.frags.org would be very much appreciated - I have provided the link below. I think this is very useful for would be buyers, and helps me continue to make the good stuff available. Thanks.

http://canada.frags.org/memberprofile.php?id=962
Old 06-13-2008, 04:23 PM

Phanman is on a distinguished road

Thanks again Dave and Anthony, my dendro is looking awesome.

3x20g Display Established June 08|Koralia nano, 1, 4|Euroreef Skimmer|250W MH retro kit|Mag 18 return|RODI
120g Display Established Jan 1, 09|Vortech MP40|Koralia 4|I-Tech 100 w Tunze 9410.04A|Aquactinics Constellation 7x54W|Mag 18 return|RODI