Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Coral Master

Old 03-05-2008, 07:25 PM

BC564 is on a distinguished road

Im going there with minimal cash.....
Old 03-05-2008, 07:55 PM

Snappy is on a distinguished road

Jason - It was nice to see you again, I appreciate your business.

Karen - Sorry to hear about your coral stinging problems. Maybe see if you can trade it in on something else at a LFS. I'll look forward to seeing you again soon.

Greg
Old 03-06-2008, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC564 View Post
Im going there with minimal cash.....
No problem

Greg
Old 05-23-2008, 04:03 AM

Mikee is on a distinguished road

I bought about 9 or 10 SPS frags from Snappy and i am very pleased with what i got. Nice size, stunning colors and shipping was easy peas! I was really surprised with the colors when i took them out of the bag and put them into my tank because normally i am use to having browniporas for a couple weeks but not with Gregs frags! absolutely beautiful A++. Will definitely buy again from him.. dont hesitate people!!
Old 05-23-2008, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee View Post
I bought about 9 or 10 SPS frags from Snappy and i am very pleased with what i got. Nice size, stunning colors and shipping was easy peas! I was really surprised with the colors when i took them out of the bag and put them into my tank because normally i am use to having browniporas for a couple weeks but not with Gregs frags! absolutely beautiful A++. Will definitely buy again from him.. dont hesitate people!!
Thanks Mike. It's great you're so pleased with the order. I'll look forward to next time.

Greg
Old 06-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Banned

exentity is on a distinguished road

I finally relieved that itch thats been bugging me to make another visit to you Greg. Somehow I think that itch is starting up again prematurely in anticipation of some of those other pieces that caught my eye but neede some growing out. Looks like I already have 4 frags picked out for a future visit! As usual I am very happy with my frags and the price, as well as your usual promotion to add incentive to spend a little more :b Cant' wait for these to grow out into colonies like yours. This will add beautiful color to my reef and enhance my spectrum (and my addiction). When those other ones are ready let me know and I will have to come back! Thank you again Greg!
Old 06-09-2008, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exentity View Post
I finally relieved that itch thats been bugging me to make another visit to you Greg. Somehow I think that itch is starting up again prematurely in anticipation of some of those other pieces that caught my eye but neede some growing out. Looks like I already have 4 frags picked out for a future visit! As usual I am very happy with my frags and the price, as well as your usual promotion to add incentive to spend a little more :b Cant' wait for these to grow out into colonies like yours. This will add beautiful color to my reef and enhance my spectrum (and my addiction). When those other ones are ready let me know and I will have to come back! Thank you again Greg!
Thanks Anthony it was nice to see you again. I appreciate your business & endorsement.

Greg
Old 07-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Just thought I'd take the time out to post as frags.org only gives you like 25 letters and what an odd system

I ordered some frags as part of a group order from Greg. There were some issues in getting the box here on the part of the courier and I must say, Greg went above and beyond the call of duty to get the frags to me. After 3 days in shipping I was pleasantly surprised to receive the frags in healthy condition, all were triple bagged with enough air and water and floating on styrofoam so that they weren't damaged at all. This is a true testament to a great shipper.

All of my little prizes are now happy in their new home. Thanks Greg!!

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyf5 View Post
Just thought I'd take the time out to post as frags.org only gives you like 25 letters and what an odd system

I ordered some frags as part of a group order from Greg. There were some issues in getting the box here on the part of the courier and I must say, Greg went above and beyond the call of duty to get the frags to me. After 3 days in shipping I was pleasantly surprised to receive the frags in healthy condition, all were triple bagged with enough air and water and floating on styrofoam so that they weren't damaged at all. This is a true testament to a great shipper.

All of my little prizes are now happy in their new home. Thanks Greg!!
Thanks Christy, I'm glad that everything made it ok in spite of the courier screwing up so badly. I know those corals you selected will be some of your pride & joys in months to come. They sure are in my tank.
Thanks again,
Greg

Greg
Old 07-08-2008, 03:23 AM

michika is on a distinguished road

I picked up a nice little pair of frags for my new system at our recent frag meet. Frags like always were quite large, pest free, and ready to rock right after they were added to the tank. Greg is super nice, extremely knowledgeable, and has a fantastic set up. Can't go wrong with any purchase from him.