Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Wicked Frags

Old 04-05-2008, 02:28 AM

digital-audiophile is on a distinguished road

I had to peel one of mine off the original rock becuase I received some free aptasia with my order LOL

I didn't want to risk joes juice with fresh rics close to them. I've got the detached rics up against a rock nestled in sand with the hopes it will attach

90G : Light - Tek 6xT5 | Skim - EuroReef RS135 | Flow - 2xVortech MP40W | Control - Reef Keeper 2
Old 04-05-2008, 10:45 AM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

No extra charge for the aptasia Odd I didn't catch it though.

Pleased to say the CBB I just addded to my display tank ate all my aptasia so problem rocks in the grow-out tanks with be visiting the display in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital-audiophile View Post
I had to peel one of mine off the original rock becuase I received some free aptasia with my order LOL

I didn't want to risk joes juice with fresh rics close to them. I've got the detached rics up against a rock nestled in sand with the hopes it will attach
Old 04-05-2008, 05:04 PM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

Quote:

You can see a little aptaisia in one of my pics and im pretty sure it was there previously. the top down pic is a great wway to find hiding aptasia.
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.

Old 04-05-2008, 06:11 PM

digital-audiophile is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedfrags.com View Post
No extra charge for the aptasia Odd I didn't catch it though.

Pleased to say the CBB I just addded to my display tank ate all my aptasia so problem rocks in the grow-out tanks with be visiting the display in the near future.
They were just tiny little buggers. There were also two little zoo polyps on the rock as well so after I zapped the aptasia I put the little piece back in the tank to see if they will open up for me. I think I need to reatach the rics though.. they floated under some rockwork and I had to fish them out this AM. do you just use a little reef crazy glue when you attach them?

90G : Light - Tek 6xT5 | Skim - EuroReef RS135 | Flow - 2xVortech MP40W | Control - Reef Keeper 2
Old 04-05-2008, 08:47 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

Yup - just use superglue. Wicked reef glue actually Much cheaper than buying the other stuff at HD.

Quote:
They were just tiny little buggers. There were also two little zoo polyps on the rock as well so after I zapped the aptasia I put the little piece back in the tank to see if they will open up for me. I think I need to reatach the rics though.. they floated under some rockwork and I had to fish them out this AM. do you just use a little reef crazy glue when you attach them?