Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Hidden Reef

Old 07-29-2007, 06:28 PM

blaster is on a distinguished road

I think they were drawing for salt skimmers and a nanosetup,just guessing.I'm sure it'll be juicy.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:22 PM

HiddenReef is on a distinguished road

there is tickets at the front counter you ask for and one half of the ticket goes in a fishbowl to be drawn for prices. the sale is still going today. we have a lot fish that were not in the tanks yesterday because they were in quarantine, but they are ready today. some absolutely gorgeous angel fish. all types. so dont think there is nothing left to buy, the tanks are stocked and ready to go. drygoods are still on sale and there is a few items left on the skids. skimmers (asm & marinetech), sand, salt, T5 lighting (killer pricing @$18.88), tank kits that is must see to believe the pricing. so come back out and take advantage of this sale..........its a long time til boxing day guys
Old 07-29-2007, 07:27 PM

RonPeter is on a distinguished road

DO you have any cubed tanks in stock? Around 30 gallons or so? Thanks.
65 gallon tank, 3 gallon refugium, 90lbs LR, 50 lbs live sand, Coralife Super Skimmer 125, 24" 250 watt DE Pendant w/14K Hamilton. 1 ocellaris clowns,1 Tomini Tang, 6 line wrasse, 12 turbo grazer snails, 12 nassarius snails, 12 Cerith. Open Brain, Metallic Green Brain, candy cane coral, 1 enchino frags, and 2 maxima clam.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:50 PM

HiddenReef is on a distinguished road

none in stock right now ron, sorry
Old 07-29-2007, 10:14 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Well thanks for the great five fish I got. All are doing really well in their new homes. We were kind of surprised that the tanks were stuffed to the gills (hehe fish humour), but I guess your other customers couldn't wait for the Midnight Madness sale to scoop up a whole bunch of them. Would have loved to see what else was available in the days before the sale. At least they left us some nice ones to choose from at half price. Talked to my buddies this morning & everyone's new fish & corals are doing great & eating already.

Was looking for a nice Queen Angel for the fowlr but heard that the Caribbean shipment just arrived and were still being acclimatized. Oh well, can't win them all.

I must have been really tired (worked till 3:30am last night & woke up early), because I accidentally told my wife exactly how much I did spend. Ooops. Luckily, gave her some $$ to spend on herself & now all is good.

She reallllllly loves that waterwheel/house ornament so it was worth all the ribbing I endured. But at least its in her tank Hope she doesn't read this post.

Anthony
Old 07-30-2007, 07:47 AM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

thanks Mike and crew! Well done, and well worth it sale ( even without the Potter's!!!!) It was a really fun sale! (if only my number were drawn *sigh*..oh well can't win them all!)

Old 07-30-2007, 07:53 AM

Sebae again is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Thanks Mike and crew. It was a lot of fun. Only you could pull something of like this. I'm glad I went back Sunday afternoon. I couldn't believe there were still some Queen angels left. The breeding pair I picked up are spawning already. Simply unbelievable! Thanks a million.