Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 07-27-2007, 12:34 AM

Beverly is on a distinguished road
Smile How Is Everyone?

Wow, it's been awhile since I last posted. Hope everyone and their reefs are doing well

As for me, I'm in the middle of a load of activities

The most fun I've had lately is finishing my second fuzzy creatures video for my very own YouTube channel. Watch The Thistlethorns - Part One video with your kids. WARNING: You will hear me singing (!!!??!) and narrating. Laugh all you want And have fun on my YouTube channel watching other fuzzy creature videos.

The least fun I've been having is preparing to move to a townhouse in north Edmonton. We'll be a ten minute drive from my granddaughter's house, which will be very good. Rebecca is now two years old, very cute, but into absolutely everything you can imagine At the new place I'll have my own video studio/office in the finished walkout basement. Yippee! <shameless plug> Our fabulous downtown condo is for now sale. Anyone wanting more info can PM me. </shameless plug>

Some of you may be wondering if we miss our reef. Really and truly, we don't miss it at all. Our finches have been in their new home for over a month and we don't really miss them either. We have more free time to do other things, and have more room to live both physically and psychologically. Also, not having pets during a move, especially a reef, is going to make moving that much less stressful, though we didn't have moving in mind when we made the decision to go pet-free.

I hope you all enjoy the video and pass the link along to your friends with kids. And let me know how you're all doing!

Beverly's 10g Nano YouTube Channel
Old 07-27-2007, 01:10 AM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Hi Bev, it's good to hear from I'm glad you're doing well. I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm Steve's (saltaddict) girlfriend Laurie. We came to your place and got some gsp (which is doing very well) about a year 1/2 ago when we 1st started reefing. Now we have a 120g with a few tangs, a foxface, a clown fish and gobies and lots of big corals We also have a 30g cube with zoas clowns, whitetail angel fish, green clown goby, a mandarin and sexy shrimp.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:11 AM

EmilyB is on a distinguished road

I've never viewed my pets as stressful enough to get rid of them, but I'm glad you are happy !
Old 07-27-2007, 06:16 AM

EmilyB is on a distinguished road

After watching the video, yes...I am convinced you have lostyourmarblz..are you on too many pain meds Bev???
Old 07-27-2007, 02:16 PM
Rest In Peace

Doug has disabled reputation

Hi Bev. Neat video. Cant believe I watched it. Must show it to my grandaughters.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:52 PM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

Hi there Mom , hows it going
Old 07-28-2007, 03:41 AM

Beverly is on a distinguished road

Hey Laurie! Glad to hear the GSPs are doing well. Those are the best GSPs I've ever seen. Man, they grew like weeds in my reef I'll bet half of Edmonton has those GSPs in their reefs!

Deb, no pain meds. Not in any pain that I can think of The lostmymarblz thing is our domain name that we chose it while I had three reefs going Haven't gotten any saner with my new hobby though, as you might tell from the video

Hey Doug! Grandparents always understand the crazy things we do for our grandchildren. Actually, my granddaughter has not seen this video. Whenever she's near a computer, all she wants to do is play with the mouse, so I'm not sure how much she'll appreciate the video until she's a bit older. I have a friend in Japan with two non-English speaking children. She's one of my suppliers of Japanese versions of the fuzzy animal figures, but that's a whole other story Her six year old son was mesmerized by the video and her eight year old daughter is now thinking of taking English lessons. Very cool to hear about her daughter wanting to speak and understand English from watching my video

And, Michael!!!! How the heck are you, my son? How's your family? How's the world treating you?

How is everyone else? I hear Brad is thinking of setting up a tank and Tony has more posts than Brad

I wanna hear more news from folks!

Beverly's 10g Nano YouTube Channel