Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 05-27-2002, 11:26 AM

Troy F is on a distinguished road
Default Good LFS in Vancouver??

Trigger I'm getting a little tired of this. Where was I on the Tonga rock issue? Darren and Titus were handling that and I can't say any more than that. However if someone has a problem with product and it is substantiated; that is what the board is for.

The stuff you brought up, in my opinion had nothing to do with the operation or quality of the store or product provided. I expressed my opinion just as you did. You expressed a negative opinion about J&Ls and I expressed mine about your decision to voice it on a public board. Call it a flame, call it whatever you want but I'm not changing my opinion because you don't like it.

I'll mention one more time just for clarification, the point you brought up originally was a misunderstanding on your part. How many other misunderstandings are there? Which brings up the point that when you start making accusations about a business you'd better be sure that you know what you are talking about.
Old 05-27-2002, 11:26 AM

Troy F is on a distinguished road

double post

[ 27 May 2002, 07:28: Message edited by: Troy F ]
Old 05-27-2002, 12:34 PM

DJ88 is on a distinguished road

Trigger,

I think the usefulness of this thread is nearing an end. If you don't let it drop I will close the thread.

I closed that thread on the LR as the person did not substantiate it and did not have reason to say that other than to start a flame war. End of story.

Troy has asked you to take it OFF the board and you have refused to. Heed his call.

I don't like you calling people at stores Fish Nazi's or bringing up things a store owner does to one of it's own staff as if he was going after a customer. This is a public board but you are using it as some forum to go after and call names of anyone you chose. This is NOT a Jr high where it is cool to insult and berate. If you wish to share on a discussion about stores so be it. You have said J&L is your number one store. Calling store staff, fish Nazi's is not allowed. I let it slide but since you keep bringing this up I will let you know this thread is one mouse click from closure. End of story.

[ 27 May 2002, 18:21: Message edited by: DJ88 ]
Old 05-27-2002, 06:26 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Well, from a consumer point of view, I say Wal-Mart has good customer service. But Canadian Tire doesn't. Anyone that disagrees can meet me at the bike rack after school!!
Darren, do us all a favour and click that mouse..k?
Old 05-27-2002, 07:20 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

C'mon Brad I'll take you on! My mom says I have to be home by dinnertime though [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2002, 10:17 PM

Tigger is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tigger

Darren,
I haven't said a thing about this post? I think you must have meant Trigger. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Steve
Old 05-27-2002, 10:22 PM

DJ88 is on a distinguished road

My apologies Steve. lol
Old 05-27-2002, 11:15 PM

Mak is on a distinguished road

Which post did troy ask me to talk of the board? I never refused to take anything off the board. Please explain. Yes, this post should have closed days ago. Thanks for all your help everyone, I have learned an awfull lot from this board ;) .Including one very valuable lesson.

PS: My tank thanks you the most :D :D :D .