Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 03-07-2005, 01:36 PM

leftme is on a distinguished road
Default WTB 29g - 64g drilled tank

Well my temporary DIY overflow finally started to leak after a year. So I want to get a drilled tank to replace my 29g. So if anyone has a drilled tank they want to sell let me know. I don't want to get a much bigger tank, but if the right deal comes along I'll be willing to go bigger (and build a new stand). I would prefer local to the Edmonton area.

If I don't get alot of replies does anyone know how much a 29g-ish drilled tank would go for?

Thanks,
Clayton
Old 03-07-2005, 02:58 PM

rusty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to rusty

Hi, I have a 30 gallon Home made tank that I have set up as a reef that I am useing right now but will be looking to sell as soon as I set up my new tank.

The picture is of my ten gallon but the 30 looks the same, it will come with the stand. Right now it is not drilled but if you wanted it drilled I could do that and build an over flow into it as well. Just let me know what you think.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:23 PM

leftme is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply but I want to get this done fairly quick as I don't have very much flow in my tank now with no overflow and return.
I was hoping someone had an extra tank laying around that they wanted to get rid of.

Thanks,
Clayton