![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Hey, please don't take my post the wrong way
I didn't mean to come across as stand-off-ish or such ... I only meant to state the fact that you will be hard-pressed to find a mechanic who would put their name on a vehicle without you there |
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
BCAA used to have mobile mechanics who would do pre-purchase inspections. It wasn't particularly costly when I had it done . . . but that was . . . ummm . . . 24 years ago (when did I get so flippin' old!).
6 weeks after I had the inspection and bought the car the cam shaft went, so inspections really do need to be taken with a grain of salt. |
|
#3
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Thanks all, I've got what I need.
__________________
Robb |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|