![]() |
|
||||||||
| Portal | PhotoPost Gallery | Register | Blogs | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
I'm going to be needing some too. I can take whatever Tony doesn't want. Don't mean to hijack your post Tony but I was going to make a post looking for some in about a week anyway.
|
|
#2
|
|||||
|
|||||
|
Sounds like you've got it covered now. I feel ya though, I've entire zoo colonies to predators. Its funny how attached we get to the strangest things.
__________________
THE BARQUARIUM: 55 gallon cube - 50 lbs LR - ASM G3 skimmer - 30 Gallon sump - 22 Gallon refugium / frag tank - 4x 24 watt HO T5's - Mag 9.5 return - Pin Point PH monitor - 400 watt XM 20K MH in Lumenarc reflector - Dual stage GFO/NO3 media reactor - 6 stage RODI auto top up -Wavemaster Pro running 3 Koralia 2's. Fully stocked with fish, corals and usually some fine scotch http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=55041 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|