Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2010, 01:31 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough
Default Anemone flight111 now landing ...

My long tenticle anemone has always been a wanderer he's never been social never been a bully or bullied he just likes to live the quiet life soaking up the rays it's hard to do this with 50 odd tankmates all wanting your sun, so my bud did what majes sense he headed up to the top where the sun shines bright and the traffic is non existent... This is where he sat his whole life always on the glass as close as can be to the top every now and then he'd move an inch here an inch there maybe to stay comfortable see if all his parts still work. I've made attempts to give him the best spot in the tank as he is one of my best show pieces but he always heads back to his spot. Yesterday I threw a wrench in his plan and moved everything into a new tank ,and where does he go straight to the glass despite several placement attempts lol well he finally decided on his new spot....... The return nozzle from my sump he's wrapped around completely so as he looks like he's floating mid tank and shooting water out the middle of him , kinda cool to see

hope he's not gettin comfy I don't think the skunk likes the vibes lol