Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Polls

View Poll Results: Swine Flu/H1N1 Vaccination - yes or No?
Yes, I'll take it. 86 33.99%
No, I wont take it. 94 37.15%
I need more information before deciding. 26 10.28%
I've already had or have H1N1. 15 5.93%
I think it's a conspiracy of some sort so please don't take it! 32 12.65%
Voters: 253. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2009, 01:49 PM

findingnemo1 is on a distinguished road

Okay we'll here is what i know is the TRUTH!!!!

This gives the word "flu" a whole new meaning. I have had the "normal" seasonal flu and ya it sucks. But THIS is a whole new world. I can tell you exactly the min it hit me. And it hits you like a semi truck from min one and doesn't let up for at least a week.I was laid out for 10 days and i still get tired easily and still have the cough etc. I spent 300 in antibiotics and had to take 11 days off of work. I exposed my children and husband and pray that they dont get it as i was to sick to get them out for there shots. I had to struggle to breath and i ran a fever of 40-41.5 for 5 days. I couldn't sleep and i couldn't eat and my chest has never felt that bad from not coughing. I had to go back to the urgent care 5 days into it for new medication and just sitting in a waiting room is hard work.
I SHUDDER at the thought of some young child getting this. I had a hard time fighting it off and i am healthy. The same goes for the ederly. There is no way they can fight this. I am healthy we take viatmins we eat good. I get a decent amnt of sleep but let me tell you this is not the seasonal flu people.

Yes we all have to make our own decisions based on our own beliefs. But i am here to tell you this is like no other. I would not wish that upon anyone.
I cannot stress how this is unlike the normal "Flu"
Its not its a killer and u don't want it. You don't want your children,spouse,parents to get this. It is a fight from the second you get it.

I normally do not over vaccinate my children or animals for that matter. But this one they WILL get. I could not stand to see them suffer like i did.

Make your own decisions that you feel good about.