Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 01-28-2011, 02:35 AM

doch is on a distinguished road
Default 6x39 aquaticlife t5ho - ft

Ok, I doubt I'll find what I'm liking for, but it's worth a shot. First of all, I love this fixture... Or at least I did up until I got my controller. It it's a 36" 6x39 bulb t5ho... Made by aquaticlife. It has built in timers, 4 blue night leds, individual reflectors and built in cooling fan. The only reason I want to trade is because I got a rke. I want to run my lights from my controller timers, not the light timers. I'm hoping to find something of equal or lesser value for a trade. I want will include the original bulbs with it, and you can keep whatever bulbs you have as well. I would also consider an 8 bulb, and maybe a t5ho/hqi combo. Let me know if this interests you. Obviously if your light is worth more, I'll throw in some cash. I should also mention that your light needs individual power cords, and I'd prefer it to have leds, and fans. Also, for the right price, this fixture is for sale... Trade preferred.

160 gallon Reef, almost all SPS, a few LPS, small handfull of Zoas, and 5 clams. LOVING the upgrade (now that most of the work is done!)

My tank Journal: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75924

Last edited by doch; 02-01-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:29 AM

shannon32 is on a distinguished road
Default light

i have been looking for alight mines has craped out and am back to my pc did you have a price in mind ? just pm me
thanks shannon
Old 01-28-2011, 10:18 PM

Power Compact need not apply... sorry.

If you'd like to buy this fixture with the bulbs that came with it (used for about a month) I will sell it for 350 firm... BUT you'll have to wait until my new fixture shows up before you can pick it up.

160 gallon Reef, almost all SPS, a few LPS, small handfull of Zoas, and 5 clams. LOVING the upgrade (now that most of the work is done!)

Old 02-01-2011, 02:57 PM

bump. Anyone? Tek Light? Hamilton?

Old 02-01-2011, 04:24 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Couldn't you just set it so that the onboard timers are always on and then use the RKE?
Old 02-01-2011, 06:38 PM

Could, yes... but there's only one power cord... LEDS, actinics and whites would all be on or off.