Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 11-11-2009, 06:51 PM

sharuq1 is on a distinguished road
Default Warning!!

Subject: Drug warning for 18 and over

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, partygoers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.
A date rape drug on the market called "beer" is used by many females to target unsuspecting men.
The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere.
It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs."
"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach.
After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking "beer" men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.
At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."
Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after "beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory female.

However, if you fall victim to this insidious "beer" and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the yellow pages. (As a side note GOLF: stands for "gentlemen only-ladies forbidden)

PS: mods if this post is a little too racy for this board please remove

Last edited by sharuq1; 11-11-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:56 PM

Marlin65 is on a distinguished road

LOL good thing I only drink rum.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:57 PM

Canuckgod420 is on a distinguished road

I hate to admit......I have fallen for this so called "beer" trap
180G tank, custom DIY stand, Sunlight Supply-Sun Blaze 48" 8 bulb T5HO fixture, EuroReef CS6-1 and Vertex in 180 skimmers, 1/4 HP chiller, Tunze wavebox, 40G sump, and 40G refugium. http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57451
Old 11-11-2009, 07:04 PM

Ya Dude is on a distinguished road

Oh man, I think I got scammed by yo Mama!
Old 11-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya Dude View Post
Oh man, I think I got scammed by yo Mama!

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:50 PM

iansfishy is on a distinguished road

Wait a second. I posted not long ago about getting screwed out of some money by another canreefer ( chester mihalicz) of Regina, And it got removed because someone deemed my thread " irrelivent". Not to get down on you, you obviously put some time into this but whats a guy have to do to be able to post and not have it removed, especially when it is completely off topic? Jack my post count over 1000+? Reply to every thread ever posted? Im not saying dont post unrelated threads, really I could care less, but someone please tell me why some threads are removed and others are not. I understand the job of the mod's but come on really?...
Anyway this is pretty funny, good on ya! I guess that explains why I've never had a "ten" but I've had five "2"s!
Old 11-11-2009, 09:08 PM

globaldesigns is on a distinguished road

What? Where?

I am married with 2 children. Just call me Al Bundy...

I don't get it, so tell me which club/bar/pub to go too... I need some action.

DISCLAIMER: If my wife is on here, or if one day see looks over my shoulder while I am surfing canreef, I AM JUST KIDDING.

Setup: 180G DT, 105G Refuge (approx. 300lbs LR, 150lbs Aragonite)
Hardware: Super Reef Octopus SSS-3000, Tunze ATO, Mag 18 return, 2x MP40W, 2X Koralia 4's Wavemaker
Lighting: 5ft Hamilton Belize Sun (2x250W MH, 2X80W T5HO)
Type of Aquarium: mixed reef (SPS & LPS) with fish
Dosing: Mg, Ca, Alk
Old 11-11-2009, 11:51 PM

Red face

iansfishy: In reply to your comment this is the "lounge". We can post irrevelant, silly, off-topic things in the lounge as long as they aren't offending anyone. (If anything I have posted is offensive I would actually appreciate it being taken down.)

I thought about whether I should post this seeing as I was trying to put a little "haha" onto the board and now this whole thread is going to be tainted with this downer post. I do sympathize with what happened to you.

I also had a couple similar bad experiences with forum members who I will not name--but with all due respect these silly joke posts of mine are just for enjoyment--they aren't to hurt anyone, out anyone, argue with anyone, etc. That sort of thing is best taken care of privately over e-mail--leaving Canreef out of it (Wouldn't it suck if Canreef was taken offline because of member disputes?)

If your posts were removed then someone was most likely either offended by it or the moderator simply doesn't want the entire forum involved in the dispute. These days disputes can get legal--legal action could mean the end of this board. This forum is for us to enjoy.

Anyways, sorry fellow Canreefers for posting this downer when I was trying to help you smile. For you mods, thanks for keeping this a pleasant place to be.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:52 PM

Makes me glad I don't drink beer
Old 11-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharuq1 View Post
iansfishy: In reply to your comment this is the "lounge". We can post irrevelant, silly, off-topic things in the lounge as long as they aren't offending anyone

If your posts were removed then someone was most likely either offended by it or the moderator simply doesn't want the entire forum involved in the dispute.
correct on both counts. Thanks for the chuckles