Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Wicked Frags

Old 06-21-2007, 02:33 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road
Default Greeting from wickedfrags.com!

Greeting from wickedfrags.com!

First, let me say that while the name of the vender forum is “Wicked Reefs”, the business name and website is in fact wickedfrags.com. I have contacted canreef.com about getting this changed. You will also see the wickedfrags.com banner in rotation shortly as a reminder to check out the site from time to time.

For those who I have not met or chatted with in the past, and to keep the introduction short and to the point, please take a look at the website. Of particular interest should be the “About Wickedfrags”, “Shipping” and “Arrive Alive Policy”. You may also notice some pretty sweet frags!

Please note wickedfrags.com will officially open for business on Sunday July 1, 2007. There will be a cool little grand opening special for the first five customers which will be announced on the site.

If you have any questions please feel free to post them here, send me a PM, or contact me through the website. Also, I have included some information on our Vision and Values that I have not yet added to the website. I think it is worth a read.

Thanks.
Dave (220G)
www.wickedfrags.com

Vision
At wickedfrags.com our vision is to become Canada's most respected online source for unique, rare and wickedly coloured corals. To achieve this we have committed to responsible coral husbandry practices and providing unmatched service.

Values
Four core values guide us in all that we do.

Integrity
We embrace the highest standards of personal and professional integrity. We do not run a "chop-shop" operation.

Clients
Our product quality and customer service are the end results of our experience and knowledge. Becoming the most respected by our valued clients means a commitment to providing high quality products and unmatched service.

Accuracy
We are committed to accurately photographing and illustrating all products for sale on the website. We will not knowingly post photographs of items that we feel are not reflective of what the item actually look like in our system.

Consistency
We are committed to consistently providing unmatched service and products, from the time it takes us to reply to your requests to the consistent sizing of coral fragments.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:54 PM

Der_Iron_Chef is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Der_Iron_Chef

Nice stuff, Dave. Best of luck!

10G Nano * 10G Sump * Deltec MCE 600 Skimmer * JBL Viper 150w MH * Zeovit * Vortech MP40W

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. ~S. Ertz

Old 06-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Awesome to see Dave, you've got some wicked stuff

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:55 PM

muck is on a distinguished road

Welcome Dave as a new vendor!
Old 06-21-2007, 04:06 PM

fishface is on a distinguished road

wow! those are the most wicked looking riccordia's i think i've ever seen!
Old 06-21-2007, 04:12 PM

michika is on a distinguished road

Yay!

I've been drooling over your website for the past few weeks. Its great to hear that your finally ready to launch.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:47 PM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

nice site...and nice corals! glad to see it...much easier this way!

Old 06-21-2007, 06:23 PM

Thanks for all the kind words.

I did spend quite a bit of time deciding on the layout of the site, hoping that it would be user friendly, professional and attractive while performing well (I know how we hate waiting for pages to load). I also decided it would be best to put all the corals in their respective categories and available on one page, so it is easy to compare all zoas/sps ect. at the same time.

I should mention that I think I have already shipped to most provinces across Canada, and that I only use the very best shipping containers. They cost ALOT more, but they are worth it. If they were not so often re-used by hobbyists I would pay to have them returned to me.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:15 PM

hawk is on a distinguished road

Hi Dave, have you decided about airport to airport shipping?
Old 06-21-2007, 09:31 PM

No decisions to date. I have been contacted by two people requiring this type of service so far, as it appears most service providers have pretty good next day coverage throughout Canada. I will probably revisit this closer to the fall when I have a better idea and people start spending more time looking at their tanks.

I hate the idea of not providing this service, but the drive for me to get to the airport can be anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour and 45 minutes with good old Toronto traffic, and that’s one way, without the administrative side at the airport.

Perhaps there is the ability to get in on a group order in the interim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk View Post
Hi Dave, have you decided about airport to airport shipping?