Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 01-18-2012, 04:35 AM

dc4 is on a distinguished road
Default Calling all SPS addicts!

I have purchased a high-end LE sps pack which should arrive next Saturday, the 28th and it includes frags that are close to others I already have or do not have space for so I am selling those off as a package:

These are some pics of the mother colony.

Ultimates Rainbow Acro 1"

Mike Palettas Pink Tip 1"

Jose's Rainbow 3/4"

Ultimates Rainbow Mille 1"

Blue Matrix 1"

Only willing to sell as a package, you may part out as you wish.

These retail for $100+ per frag plus shipping, I am selling them for a fraction of that, I am absorbing the shipping costs and selling the pack for $300 firm.

I will not hold the frags (unless I have dealt with you in the past) without a deposit.

PM any questions you may have.

Last edited by dc4; 01-19-2012 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Updated with mother colony pics.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:32 PM

reefermadness is on a distinguished road

Do you have WYSIWYG pics? Going on someone elses pics give a good idea of what they could look like but won't tell us the health, size etc of what we would be getting....
Old 01-18-2012, 03:35 PM

I've requested pics of the frags but they have not been cut yet (fragging today) and need time to heal so it looks like it will have to wait until next week before they arrive. I have purchased from him before and know the quality of the frags he sends. You can see the frags in my tank that I have purchased 1 and 3 Weeks ago (tyree pink lemonade, Shawn Bennet yellow tort, tyree tricolor, plum crazy, etc...) if you lille. As you probably know, they will arrive discolored and it takes a few weeks for them to fully recover. Mine are now happy and polyps extended on my frag rack.

I would also offer storing the frags for a few Weeks after receiving them to guarantee they color up buy if anyone wants them right after shipping, you are taking the risk upon yourself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Last edited by dc4; 01-18-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:43 PM

Reef-Geek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc4 View Post
I've requested pics of the frags but they have not been cut yet (fragging today) and need time to heal so it looks like it will have to wait until next week before they arrive. I have purchased from him before and know the quality of the frags he sends. You can see the frags in my tank that I have purchased 1 and 3 Weeks ago (tyree pink lemonade, Shawn Bennet yellow tort, tyree tricolor, plum crazy, etc...) if you lille. As you probably know, they will arrive discolored and it takes a few weeks for them to fully recover. Mine are now happy and polyps extended on my frag rack.

I would also offer storing the frags for a few Weeks after receiving them to guarantee they color up buy if anyone wants them right after shipping, you are taking the risk upon yourself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
I think the pictures from google look amazing but they won't help. why cant you wait till you receive the frags and then make a post, to me it is just impossible buy buy something that before I know what it is look like or even the seller doesn't know what it is look like.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:37 PM

doch is on a distinguished road

Where are you buying these frags from? PM if you prefer.

160 gallon Reef, almost all SPS, a few LPS, small handfull of Zoas, and 5 clams. LOVING the upgrade (now that most of the work is done!)

My tank Journal: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75924
Old 01-18-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shingo43 View Post
I think the pictures from google look amazing but they won't help. why cant you wait till you receive the frags and then make a post, to me it is just impossible buy buy something that before I know what it is look like or even the seller doesn't know what it is look like.
He has sent me pics of the mother colonies and will try to send pics of the frags on Friday after they have healed a bit after the fragging. Ill post up the colony pics when I get home.

I am posting this ahead of time to gauge interest in the available frags, I already have 12pc of sps on my frag rack and would like new ones sold on the day of arrival as realestate is precious. I have yet to decide on placement of all the pieces and would rather not remove them from the frag rack if at all possible.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:02 AM

Mother colony pics are up.