Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2010, 07:35 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough
Default frag party at my house!!! all are welcome

after some unfortunate events have gone down its led me to realize i need to be more social and experience more things with friends so i want to host a frag party at my house there will be a bbq and drinks all of which i will provide, any reefer who wants to come can just pm me and ill send you my address.i dont have kids and im thinking this ones just for us adults that way we can all hang around worry free and not watch our mouths:0

id like to do a couple things maybe everyone bring a frag and well do a blind swap where you reach into a bucket with bags and a blindfold on and take out a frag and you get whatever someone brang??

id like some ideas from canreefers about fragpartys theyve had in the past and things theyve done if someone can add to this??

i live in edmonton close to west ed mall so anyone who wants to come can and its somewhat close to all others in the city

finally id like everyones opinion on whats a good time..this weekend or next...friday or sat...evenings or daytime???

ideally im thinking sat night start around 5 ish have a bbq get some drinks into us and play some frag games ill provide a nice doorprize coral for whoever comes something worth taking home...all you need to do is show up thanks all i hope to hear some feedback even if you cant make it