Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Hidden Reef

Old 09-09-2006, 05:29 AM

dirtyreefer is on a distinguished road
Default Hidden Reef does it again!

Big shout out to Mike for the awesome service while I was shopping for a new skimmer. Great store to deal with, I am definitely convinced that this is a first class "reef store" in BC. Very friendly staff and competitive prices. HR is starting to carry some really nice high end stuff that normally isn't available in other stores. Mike will go out of his way to accomodate any requests you have, or will try to bring in anything that he does not stock at great prices.

Highly recommend this store for both in and out of towners. Great selection of SPS, LPS and marine fish. Definitely should be on the to-visit list if you're making a special trip to the lower mainland to purchase livestock or dry goods. And no this post ain't no shill

Thanks again Mike for everything. Lookin forward to checkin out the new site.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:02 AM

more1020 is on a distinguished road

Awesome!
Old 09-09-2006, 04:10 PM

FishFun is on a distinguished road

I second that dirtyreefer, I have never been to HR but have delt with Mike over the phone & bought some stuff form him & it was a treat to deal with Mike because he loves what he does & it shows. Keep up the good work & HR is tops in my books! I cant wait for the website
Old 09-09-2006, 04:19 PM

maddog is on a distinguished road

I was leaving town and the night before my Sedra pump quit on my ASM G2. Stopped by Hidden Reef and Mike ripped one out of the skimmer box package and just sold me the pump, on a Sunday Morning.

Thanks Mike.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:12 PM

wetcoast is on a distinguished road

Just gonna hop on the wagon...

Met Mike a couple weeks ago when I was visiting on Business and had a good chat and got to check out some of the products and livestock - Just made me more motivated to move out to BC sooner to continue working on my next "project".

See ya soon!
Old 09-12-2006, 01:12 AM

Mike Olson is on a distinguished road

I have been dealing with Mike and Hidden Reef in respect to my new fishroom...Talk about great knowledge and A-1 service! I am truly greatful and happy I am moving only ten minutes away!
180g tank(6x2x2) w/170lbs LR, 2-250W 1-400W Halides, 2-3ft t5 Actinics,H&S 1260 200 Skimmer, 1-Tunze 6000stream w/controller, 1-6060stream, 70g sump, 30g refugium Neptune controller, Sequence Hammerhead inline return, Lifeguard 25W UV, 1-Tunze osmolator, 1-Tunze wavebox, 1/4Hp Pacific Coast chiller, MarineTech calcium reactor
Old 10-02-2006, 06:17 AM

Samw is on a distinguished road

Thanks Mike for taking the time to scoop out the little fish from your display tank yesterday for me. He's in great shape. Frankly, I didn't think it was going to be possible to catch the little guy but you did it in almost no time.