Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 08-29-2010, 09:32 PM

skabooya is on a distinguished road
Default kids toys

Have you noticed how cool toys for kids are these days. I never had toys like they could have now.

My godmother bought my 3.5 month old Logan a leap frog toy. Its a doggy named Scout. OMG its amazing (I did ask for it for logan though lol)
Its soooo cute. Learns his name, sings his name, can custom songs on it,etc.
I customized Logans fav things on the computer in the dog and I had no idea it sang a song about those things. I laughed so hard. Awsome entertainment. It was about a green fish that liked to eat popsicles and was named Logan because Scout wanted him to have the same name as his best friend. Awwww cute eh?

Any awsome toys for your kids that just make u guys smile ?
Old 08-29-2010, 10:31 PM

JonT is on a distinguished road

I know eh. My kids toys have more AI, and computing power than the first computer I used.... LOL. Heck, the calculator she has can almost do more than the first computer I used....

Oh how the times have changed!
Old 08-30-2010, 03:56 PM

skabooya is on a distinguished road

yea. One of my fav toys was a plastic tent that i could go in but leave it outside for a week and it was gone
Faves were tonka trucks. I played with them and boys toys way more than my brother ever did. What did girls have... dolls and the most advanced was baby uh oh that pooed and peed her pants. I was smart enough not to want to get into cleaning any of that up yet. lol OH and toys that would change colours under different water temperatures. Those are the advancements i remember were in my time.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:34 PM

JonT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by skabooya View Post
yea. One of my fav toys was a plastic tent that i could go in but leave it outside for a week and it was gone
Faves were tonka trucks. I played with them and boys toys way more than my brother ever did. What did girls have... dolls and the most advanced was baby uh oh that pooed and peed her pants. I was smart enough not to want to get into cleaning any of that up yet. lol OH and toys that would change colours under different water temperatures. Those are the advancements i remember were in my time.

My nefew plays with my Tonka trucks. My mother kept them put away. I couldn't believe it when I saw them. I was complaining about the one I bought, and how cheap it was compared to the ones I grew up with. Then she pointed to a box in the basement, and there they were!
Old 08-30-2010, 09:00 PM

SAMSHUNG is on a distinguished road

Yeah the toys are more hi-tech these days but I doubt any toy today will ignite my childhood excitement like the ol'school (METAL) Transformers. These days all the toys, even the expensive ones, feel cheaply made.