Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 05-13-2014, 01:37 AM

kengeroo is on a distinguished road
Default EcoPlus Chiller Question

Okay I’ve read the instructions… I understand the temperature difference setting

But what is the temperature tolerance “CA” setting for ???

B. To adjust the temperature setting press the " SET " button. The set water temperature will be indicated on the digital display. Press "up" or "down" arrow button to adjust the temperature to set desired water temperature. The start-up condition of the machine is as follows: When the actual water temperature is equal to or greater than set water temperature, the chiller begins working. NOTE: The starting temperature difference can be adjusted to 2°F, 3°F or 4°F.

Setting the starting temperature difference:
1) Press the “SET” button for ten seconds to enter into the temperature adjustment function, then press “SET” again to adjust the temperature difference.
2) Press the "up" arrow button and the system will exit in ten seconds displaying the water temperature. 3) Press the "down" arrow button to set the starting temperature difference, you can adjust by 1°F
increments with each press, the starting temperature range is 2°F, 3°F or 4°F.

Resetting the temperature tolerance:
1) Press the “SET” button for ten seconds. “CA” will appear on the digital display indicating the reset function is ready.
2) Press "up" or "down" arrow button to reset the temperature by 1°F with each press, the temperature variance range is +4°F to -4°F
3) After resetting the temperature tolerance, there is no need to press any button, the system will exit from the reset function after 10 seconds, and the digital display will show the adjusted temperature.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:45 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

I am not positive on this, but if I am remembering correctly it is used like an offset. so if your chiller is saying the water is 77 degrees, but you measure it and it is really 75 you can change the digital part by -4 to +4 to make it read properly.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.