Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Vancouver Island

Old 11-30-2012, 05:42 PM

Duker is on a distinguished road

so whats the final decsion?? It is christams season and there is always lots to do, r u still going to have it? I agree, tho if only 2 of us are planning to come, maybe sometime in the new year is better??? And then we will all have our christmas money to spend too ;0)
Cheers Ronnie

75 gallon in-wall SPS dominant and some sweet zoas, attached 30 gallon refugium/seahorse tank, attached 15 gallon mangroves/bad boy tank/pod factory, 40 gallon sump.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:20 PM

KevinK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duker View Post
so whats the final decsion?? It is christams season and there is always lots to do, r u still going to have it? I agree, tho if only 2 of us are planning to come, maybe sometime in the new year is better??? And then we will all have our christmas money to spend too ;0)
Cheers Ronnie
lets wayt untill tonight, if by saturday no more than 5 commit to come, than it might be better to move it untill Januarry.

this douse not mean the door is closed, it is alway open, but to expect lots of frags, when only 2 are comming, is a bit to much to expect.

so if by saturday morning 11 AM there ar less than 5 comitting to com, than I sugest to skip the frag swap part, and if somone still wants to come for a burger and a dring, than that is ok and you are more than welcome to.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:25 PM

Duker is on a distinguished road

Well Kevin, i guess there haven't been any more people commit so i will pass as well; think i will go christmas shopping with everyone else too! But i'm in for the next one for sure! Thanks and in the new year the timing will be better.
Cheers Ronnie

75 gallon in-wall SPS dominant and some sweet zoas, attached 30 gallon refugium/seahorse tank, attached 15 gallon mangroves/bad boy tank/pod factory, 40 gallon sump.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:03 PM

Nasoblond is on a distinguished road

Hi Kevin,

I was only going to stop in if my time permits leaving Duncan. So I did not want to say yes for sure...but I will come over in the new year if you decide to move it to the new year......Cheers...Claudio
Old 12-01-2012, 08:56 PM

KevinK is on a distinguished road

Ok, as it seems that everyone has sumething up, I herewith pospone the frag swap until later ( January) perhaps.

The door is still open tomorrow, but gust don't expect to much frags, as it seems no one has time.

To bad for now, but at leas I offered the open house stile frag swap.

Kevin
Old 12-02-2012, 06:36 AM

FragIt Dan is on a distinguished road

Hey Kevin,
Thanks for trying to put this together! I haven't been on Canreef the last couple of days or I would have confirmed with you. I will still be up for a visit in January... just means my frags will be that much bigger for everyone . Thanks again and I'll stay tuned for more info,
Dan
Save the Reef, Buy a Frag!