Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 09-14-2015, 01:47 AM
Colony Growing Master

Rice Reef is on a distinguished road

Here is the pic...

And what the real frag looked like...

As you can see, their original pic size and colours are no where
close to the actual frag received.
ATI 48" 3x75W LED with 8x54W T5, 2xTunze 6105, 2 x Maxspect Gyre XF150, Bubble King Mini 200 ( soon to be replaced by a Bubble King SM 200), Eheim 1262, Via Aqua 300 watt Titanium heater, JBJ ATO, Apex Controller
Old 09-14-2015, 01:51 AM

Ryanerickson is on a distinguished road

They banned me for commenting on that photo Wayne. Frag looks nothing like photo by the way
Old 09-14-2015, 01:54 AM
Thinks he can get Mods fired

acepumping is on a distinguished road

Every frag is off.. look at the jaw dropper photo they stole.

Or how about the Monti from RK.. such bs
Old 09-14-2015, 02:01 AM

mikepclo is on a distinguished road

I joined, sold a Space Invaders Pectinia frag to a guy in Vancouver that's also here on Canreef. <br />

Thanks for the space invader
Old 09-14-2015, 02:01 AM
Colony Growing Master

Rice Reef is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanerickson View Post
They banned me for commenting on that photo Wayne. Frag looks nothing like photo by the way
It certainly didn't. Good thing I was able to look beyond and had already assumed they photoshopped it but I was hoping that it was the actual piece in terms of its actual appearance. It didn't kill me but I'm sure it could have bothered someone else.
ATI 48" 3x75W LED with 8x54W T5, 2xTunze 6105, 2 x Maxspect Gyre XF150, Bubble King Mini 200 ( soon to be replaced by a Bubble King SM 200), Eheim 1262, Via Aqua 300 watt Titanium heater, JBJ ATO, Apex Controller
Old 09-14-2015, 02:16 AM
Thinks he can get Mods fired

acepumping is on a distinguished road

I know I'd be reporting their page,
I was also banned for asking the question about their pics
Old 09-14-2015, 02:40 AM
Jedi Master Reefer

Wheelman76 is on a distinguished road

The pics are horribly photoshopped and sometimes don't even belong to them , even though they state they are wysiwyg pics. Here is a picture of a leprechaun monti that Tracy was selling
You can see that the rest of the photo has been blacked out , which I'm assuming is so that the picture can not be searched for using Google image search to see who the pic belongs to.
This picture clearly belongs to RKLion from GTAquaria, and even shows it in his photobucket account.

When I asked Tracy about the picture because she stated it was a wysiwyg picture , she removed my comments from the post. When I questioned her about why my comments had been removed, I was then banned me from the group. She then sent me a private message on Facebook saying that the picture was hers and wasn't a stolen picture. I sent her the pic from RKLions thread which clearly shows the pic belonged to him and then she went quiet.

I know numerous people that have asked questions , (usually about pics ) and all the comments get deleted and most get banned from the group when they question why their comments were deleted.

Very suspicious activity in this group , if the pictures belong to you and are not grossly photoshopped , then you should have nothing to hide , and no reason to remove people's posts/opinions. There are a handful of people on her group that defend her , which I discovered were all moderators of the group and I would assume friends of hers.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:44 AM

Kmarrs is on a distinguished road

After taking part in a group order with said company, I did receive what I had ordered. However, as everyone has mentioned it was far from what was pictured and has taken months to see enough improvement to justify my purchases. I trusted there would have been some resemblance from the images they shared and the corals I received. But to my surprise, I received several thimble sized pieces and two of which were entirely brown. I have heard of a few happy customers, but I don't feel it's worth the risk and have decided to take my business elsewhere.
Old 09-14-2015, 03:14 AM

somafish is on a distinguished road

I thought I was all alone, not only are they cheats but they have a circle of cronies,who if an item isn't selling they "buy" it, then you see the same frag a month later taken at a differant angle for a slightly cheaper price.
I haven't been kicked out, but anytime you ask something that reflects poorly on them your question is erased. Tracy just commented the other day about someone questioning her lighting in her for sale posts, and went on a little rant. They are quite the pair
$40 starting bid for a barnacle cluster!!!
Old 09-14-2015, 03:31 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Based on what clearly sounds like market deception (lying), feel free to post your experiences here. This hobby is tough enough without getting robbed by this type of thing.