Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal > Canreef Nano Contest 2012

Old 11-08-2012, 02:06 PM

sphelps is on a distinguished road

I think quite a few of you guys are missing the Nov 1st pic deadline, better act quick before someone important notices
Old 11-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Nano Bubble Lover

soapy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphelps View Post
I think quite a few of you guys are missing the Nov 1st pic deadline, better act quick before someone important notices
Half of us have missed the fill tank date and the other half filled their tanks a month ago...
Old 11-08-2012, 03:19 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapy View Post
Half of us have missed the fill tank date and the other half filled their tanks a month ago...

haha , well im moving here in 2 weeks so im just waiting for the move to happen then ill play catch up and give everyone a run for their moneys lol or i may just take the tank to work and set it up right away.....not sure yet lol
Old 11-24-2012, 07:48 PM

SpikeJones is on a distinguished road

Is it too late too enter ha ha ?
Old 01-08-2013, 01:57 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphelps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
haha , well im moving here in 2 weeks so im just waiting for the move to happen then ill play catch up and give everyone a run for their moneys lol or i may just take the tank to work and set it up right away.....not sure yet lol
I've noticed that the majority of the contestants haven't updated their journals since October. I know some people dropped out but I'm wondering who else is still involved in this contest.

It seems myself, CherylMcKay, yellowworld and Grizz are the only ones who have given more recent updates and only 2 others updated in November; Leach29 and riceboy. Everyone else (including you Denny!) haven't said a thing since October and four people haven't said anything in their journals since September! WTH?
Old 01-08-2013, 02:31 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Me personally have to much going on right now with work and moving plus an upgrade that's taking a month lol I am reading the journals and watching who's doing what.

There are still some prizes to be won and not far away from the end so everyone who's been competing keep up the good work

Cheers

Denny
Old 01-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Nobody seemed to be keeping up properly with the timeline so i figured it wasn't worth it. With that happening the voting will be just a popularity contest. Not to mention not having any room in the house for the tank itself.... It's still sitting in the garage filled with its test water. I think I'll emtpy it and use it for a betta.